FILE R-10 [MISSION 10]: Noise Level High Four - Warp Back

Hydro clenches his fist with the heart of his anger.

DANTE
Hydro, what happened?

Meanwhile in Another World. Back home, the pods fly inside and Donnie emerges. The others are released as well. In the main world, Hydro stood up.

HYDRO
{sighs] I gotta go back...

RAIDEN/DANTE/VERGIL/SAM/SUNDOWNER
What?!

HYDRO
I have a mission to do...

VERGIL
Mission?! Does this look like a mission to you?! You've been missing for 12 weeks!

SAM
Hydro... tell me what happened...

HYDRO
They... they got them.

Dante and the others were in a complete shock and confusion. Dante then his eyes focused on Hydro, who gasped. With anger in his heart, Leolunged at Hydro.

DANTE
[in fury] Did you know this would happen?! Why didn't you tell me?!

HYDRO
But my mission was to stop them. Right now, the Krang are using that key to bring something that will destroy the world. We lost.

VERGIL
Krang?! What are you talking about?

HYDRO
The are a squid-like alien race, who brought the Empyrean to earth and mutated the yokai of what is now the Hidden City. [Shock] How did I know all of this?

RAIDEN
I think that's what he's finding for... if that's really bad, then what do we do? We're just gonna get to another world with a Paradox Prism?! Are you serious?! That's dangerous!

HYDRO
I know... but I have to try

Although, Hydro scanned the Katana, Dragon.

HYDRO'S ARTIFICIAL RIGHT EYE
Scanning... Scanning...
WEAPON NAME: Dragon

CAN PERFORM:SHIKAI ABILITY - The blade separates into a thousand tiny, slender blade

CAN PERFORM:
SHIKAI ABILITY - The blade separates into a thousand tiny, slender blade. Dragon's Hurtless Area. fragments, which fly away from the hilt, leaving only the sword's handle in your hand.
HOLY LIGHT SWORD SLASH - A single-target skill that conjures holy light energy in the form of a sword slash to do cutting and holy damage to a target.
WYVERN SLASH - A sword attack that causes a beam of light to emit from the sword and is capable of slicing through several trees.
BLACK PARADOX - capable of space manipulation and can send people to alternate dimensions.[] Even when shattered, the Paradox Prism's shards wield limitless power and abilities. While its Paradox Prism Shards were crafted to this weapon, each share the same power to send someone to another dimension.