FILE R-05 [MISSION 5]: Hard Hitter

This Christmas Party. Hydro sat down, but some of the things are familiar.

HYDRO
Whoa... this is weird. So, why are we on a stage stadium place? This is kinda large, there are some of the balconies there like People will watch. This also takes place to the bar when there are balcony upstairs. I can Remember Hazel wearing A Crop Top, black pants, even Kate. Like they also have their friend called Maria. I think I honestly don't know her name but her last name is 'Blair'... This is weird... how did I get these cool new Metal Kicks. And my Gloves... and I have a Bracelet...

Hydro looked at his shoes. Some 2 Chips are attached to the back of his shoe. The Shatterspace Chip. It controls energy to the Shoes, and for his gloves on his left arm. He has Bracelet, that is mixed by Shadow's and Silver's. The Shoes makes an electrical crack. Hazel pokes Hydro.

HAZEL
So how did you get those cool new kicks?

HYDRO
I don't know, kind of a long story I guess...

Hydro tried to pull off the Shatterspace Chip on his shoes but it won't go off.

HUBERT
So is your shoes like Cybernetic because I don't know, it seems like an Air Shoes.

HYDRO
Air shoes?

His best friend Iann came in. He "startled" Hydro at the back.

IANN
Hey buddy.

HYDRO
Well... it's him again... wait, this is Tungkil National Highschool Christmas Party only.

IANN
Bud it's not only the school. It's everything. By the way--

Iann enters the gate and sat on the chair.

KATE
Iann-- how the-- okay how did you get here?

IANN
Well, I sold 50 Pesos to a lady and I went it. By the way I like the cool kicks Zed. Where is that from Shadow The Hedgehog's Air Shoes?

HYDRO
Yep.

MARIA
Anyways who is this guy?

HYDRO
Oh, this is Iann, my--

HYDRO'S ARTIFICIAL RIGHT EYES
Friend.

Hydro's classmates was drawn to confusion hearing who's that voice.

SHIMEAH
Who's voice is that?

HYDRO
Maybe it's my phone. Anyways is this really an Air Shoes because this is really not gonna hover--

Hydro tapped the button of the Shatterspace Chip and his shoes Hovers him up and just blasted him up. Hydro starts falling down and makes a straight leg at the ground. A Miracle, his shoes hovered. There are some of the lights to his shoes and it's attached below from 2 Air Shoes.

HAZEL
Woah...

Hydro's shoes stopped hovering.

HYDRO
Cool, it actually hovers.

IANN
Not gonna lie but why are you wearing Shadow's shoes at the left and then Sonic's Shoes from Sonic Prime at the right?