FILE R-04 [MISSION 4]: Who's calling me?

???
Hydro......it's still halloween....wonder how is it? this is where we will destruct you.....your new friends...will come for you soon, i thank my minions in, then this is where you die....this fight, is in your hands.....Wonder i have new bosses to destruct you in.....now....this is where your death stands...may the last person....dies..

when you die....then....your choice....join us? die permanently? don't worry, you'll find out....i have my secret weapon to prepare...simple....now....what about your friends? oh, forget about them, i can posses them, because i only talk to you.....This will be....your final showdown...

There was an unknown voice coming to Hydro... then...

HYDRO
This voice... Wait, This is-?! Devilas?! Wait, I remember!

---FLASHBACKS---
A/N: This is based from my story HITMvTM: Zero Event, you can find it.

In the past, this is where Hydro before his parents die but Hydro was in 2022 as he is in another world.

HYDRO
ayo, what did i hear just now?

Something rumbles, something's coming, and it's onto Hydro.

HYDRO
what....the....f**k? the playmates? 

EMMET
Hydro, you remember those? 

HYDRO
yeah....these guys...are gonna bring people to spaces 

Emmet: What do you mean?

---END OF FLASHBACKS---

HYDRO (Current)
This world!- This is where I fought Devilas. Wait... this is where I drove the plane... but who is driving the plane?

Hydro looks at the window, it was himself, dressed as his original outfit. He was in a struggle. His old his was finding his friends who has been kidnapped.

HYDRO (2022)
WHoah.....this is awesome! never seen this before...but uhhh....asteroids...crap

HYDRO (Current)
The Asteroids-! I remember where we first met Allen! This is where it started! Is this a hallucination? Is this a dream? What kind of treachery I was brought up to!? I left David on 2033 and I think I'm in another world going back time! THIS IS THE YEAR 2022!

The Asteroids were moving as it was hitting the old Hydro and tried to dodge it. Some of the Asteroids can hold the older Hydro much longer.

HYDRO (2022)
Oops. Miss me!

The old Hydro is dodging another Asteroids again. Hydro was about to destroy them but what happens if his old him notice? That would be much worse to the future.

HYDRO (Current)
If I'm helping the old me, the future would get worse. Allen will be here soon. I know!

The Current Hydro was hit by an Asteroid. Small One. His head was hit but never fell of onto Old him's ship.

HYDRO (2022)
Think Fast Chucklenuts!

HYDRO (Current)
Not yet! Here comes a new one!

The Large Asteroid hits the old Hydro's spaceship and it was about to start that its going to destroy.

HYDRO (2022)
Uh Oh... I'm gonna crash...

HYDRO (Current)

I'M AN IDIOT!

The Guy with a spacesuit destroys an Asteroid which remained in front of the old Hydro's spaceship.

HYDRO (Current)
Shimata! I will be caught! I gotta hid in the back right n- no not the back, below of the ship!

HYDRO (2022)
eh?

The guy with a back startled the old Hydro.

HYDRO (Old)AH! WHOA... WAIT HOW DID YOU GET ONTO MY SHIP?

ALLENnah don't worry, i'll help you out, this place is in great danger...

HYDRO (Current)
T-that's-! THAT'S ALLEN! THE GUY WHO SAVED ME! WHAT KIND OF WORLD AM I LIVING IN?!

MAIN WORLD - 2033
GINZA STREET - JAPAN - 8:45AM

A Little girl was looking at the building while her mom was talking. As if so. There was a mysterious thing which has a forcefield. It makes a get at the center. Right where Cars stop or run. The Little girl was confused. Any other countries experienced the Gate. Which is spawning at the front of the stop. It was built itself, with a forcefield. This is the result where the Paradox Prism breaks. It makes a large gate ever existed. Meanwhile, Hydro and the others gets out of the portal. Back there, it feels glitchy by coming in and Hydro was safe, He was not harmed.

HYDRO (2022)
Hmmm. Well okay this is confusing now but who are you? In the name of god who in the hell are you...

ALLEN
It's me, Allen. Remember the time we met in Nursery when we were kids?

HYDRO (2022)
Let me think... WAIT OH YEAH! I FORGOT ABOUT YOU, WHAT'S UP MAN?

The Old Hydro hugged Allen as a friend. Allen proudly hugged his old classmate. Hydro didn't forget the time he met his old classmate.

HYDRO (Current)
Allen...

ALLEN
I'm glad you still remembered. Thanks man. You look... different.

HYDRO (2022)
Yeah, big change. It's years that I haven't meet you again. Well... didn't get to almost know you. But it's been 6 years we have meet again.

ALLEN
Well... hope you are fine. I was about to get you in put from my spaceship but... it's kind enormous.

HYDRO (2022)
Eh, you can take me anytime where you want.

Hydro was hearing the voice when he was below. He felt desperate and even missed his memories of what he made. Hydro saw 2 Giant Spaceships. He was quite in a shock.

HYDRO (Current)
Is that... The Fist Ship? and the Bliss Finality?

HYDRO (2022)
Whoa! There is a Fist Ship! and what is the other one? 

ALLEN
It's called Bliss Of Finality my friend!

HYDRO (2022)
I Like the name of the ship. This one's really badass.

Hydro gets inside of the ship without getting caught. As Allen accelerates old Hydro's ship, Allen was about to land, and Hydro from 2022 and Allen goes out of the ship. Hydro too was going outside sneaking so that he could see something interesting.

HYDRO (Current)
This is-! This is it! Allen's Spaceship!