FILE R-09 [MISSION 9]: No...

A/N: This part has Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle References.

In the beginning, we hear thundering explosions and a person breathing heavily. Two people were running through an apocalypse wasteland. One of them is clutching their abdomen while the other is carrying their weight, running as fast as they can.

???
I got you, Sensei. Stay with me

HYDRO (2044)
You're a life saver, Jonas Mothersbaugh.

JONAS
I learned from the best. Come on, we're almost there.

The year is 2044, the world where Hydro was warped at. The survivors fall as the monsters try to attack them, only to be saved by a powerful glowing green and black chain. The boy sets his master down on a pile of rocks and decaying skulls, the latter grunting in pain as the wise warrior hovers over to see what happened.

JONAS
Help him, Atlas! He's hurt bad!

The master removes his red-stained hand from his stomach, realizing he's heavily wounded as the trio witnesses the remaining robots cause more destruction.

ATLAS (2044)
Oh no...

HYDRO (2044)
That's it. The resistance failed. The won. But... but isn't over. We've still got a god's greatest weapon. Hope. That and a badass mystic warrior. Atlas, we need a time gateway.

ATLAS (2044)
I'll take it everything I have.

HYDRO (2044)
I know. But this is our last chance. It's our only chance.

ATLAS (2044)
Hm.

Nodding. Future Atlas floated away to a spot to create a gateway.

JONAS
Wait, what's going on? Where is he going?

HYDRO (2044)
Jonas, listen.

As his sensei talked, his friend bends his knees slightly and spins around in a circle, generating electricity in his hands plus a fiery ring near his feet to help him focus.

HYDRO (2044)
The Krang first came to our planet through a mystic doorway. The key that opened the doorway looked like this.

JONAS
Why are you telling me this?

HYDRO (2044)
Because Atlas's about to send you back in time to the day that the key was stolen.

JONAS
Wait, he's gonna what?

As Jonas heard this, a portal begins to open up but it started to infect Future Atlas as glowing golden cracks formed on his hands.

HYDRO (2044)
The people who stole the key opened the doorway for the Krang. You have to find it before that happens. Find the key. Stop the Krang.

JONAS
But, Sensei-

HYDRO (2044)
Say it!

JONAS
"Find the key, Stop the Krang." I don't want to lose you,

HYDRO (2044)
Jonas, It's not about me. Look, you know the Ninja Turtles?

JONAS
Yes... why?