FILE R-08 [MISSION 8]: Noise Level High Three - Ditch

A/N: This page is a preview, it will be written soon...

A mysterious anthropomorphic hedgehog is walking down the street with the green and blue Chaos Emeralds. Showing a flashbacks of a hedgehog.

???
Hand over that Chaos Emerald or else!
BLACK DOOM
So... think you have a chance against ME... do you?

???
Look...I don't take orders...especially from you. But I'm not here to fight you, either. I'm collecting the Emeralds to find my own answers. So why don't you just back off?!

BLACK DOOM
You still don't know your place, do you? BLACK BULL!! I summon you!

The hedgehog keeps walking around the grasses. Shivering in pain. His name, is Angelo.

The anthropomorphic dark blue hedgehog

The anthropomorphic dark blue hedgehog. He already killed every one of Black Arms, and even Black Doom. His goal was to find Hydro as he's the only one stuck in the void... or we call it, Shatterspace. Angelo runs to the beach to watch some of the players until Scarecrows stand in his way. Unnoticed, a man in red appears on top of the roof watching Angelo. Angelo finally makes it before the volleyball match is finished.

MEANWHILE - EVENING

Hydro pulls up in the front of Kate's architecturally improved largest modern house. Hydro and his friends goes out.

KATE
All right bud, call it when you're done

HUBERT
Great. Have fun!

Hydro turns his attention to the house

HYDRO
This is ridiculous. What a waste of money. You could build 10 normal houses with the money it cost to build this.

HAZEL
You think the outside is pretentious, wait 'till you see inside.

They ring the doorbell. Kate's schoolmate Clarence answers, a drink in the hand and the smile on his face.

CLARENCE
HELL YEAH!! Look who's here! Hazel, Kate, Mariahney, Shimea, Maria, Kate and Aaron!
Yo wassup you bring the whole gang? What's Trisline and his dawgs doin' here?

HAZEL
Yep this is Electroman and his henchmen

ELECTROMAN
Hi...

CLARENCE
Wassup, dawg? (to Hydro) hey...

Clarence clearly doesn't remember Hydro's name.

CLARENCE
...buddy!

HYDRO
It's Hydro.

CLARENCE
Yeah! Of course, Jay. I know who you are.
You're Zed! What's going on? enter my humble abode!