FILE R-07 [MISSION 7]: Meeting Black Doom

Devilas once again is talking.

DEVILAS
Hydro... I must be mistaken... I am not your enemy, but I will try... [sighs] damn... I think I'm turning to Arch-villain. That time I fought you... The... [sighs hard] Never mind...

Hydro is again squeezing his eyes shut, clenching his fist. He kept thinking about the sword that was talked about by a mysterious voice. He can see his vision and he was becoming... in a Super State, having yellow auras, back then he's snapping back to reality once again. Getting poked by Maria.

MARIA
We're here...

HYDRO
Oh...

A... Disco building. Well that takes interest. Hydro and his friends entered inside of a Disco building. Inside there are rainbows... weapons... people having powers... but what? Is Hydro the only one who is hunted? or haunted?
Hydro's classmates apparently meeting his classmates, yes, they only just ignored Hydro, which I don't think he care for him. The Disco was full to cheer and entertainment and everybody chills on the couch except Hydro.

HYDRO
What's going on with me?! I can't get these images out of my mind... those black creatures... how do they know me? Who was I before this?

A Flashbacks of Hydro in 2033 from the main world, running down to his school before the Renegade's school. His heart was burst, glowing, his wounds, glowing as in wounds, his face were scratched after all these years he finally felt the strongest pain exist.

CNET Reporter
[Flashbacks, echoing] Reporting Live on Cebu City Sanciangko Street, An Explosion appeared at the University of Cebu, which is left is a Guy with a Red-Hair who didn't make it, as someone made a Video that he didn't make it...that took to far though...As we see, we see several corpse found, but one man is missing.

HYDRO
-I can barely hear someone outside... I mostly can't move... and I made a wish... that really happened...
-Make me... immortal...

Hydro's wish was granted. And Doktor took his body. That day Hydro become a God which is 30%. He didn't notice he was a god.

HYDRO
This world... everybody ignored me. I've never seen Kate's bottom hair dyed. Even Electroman. Why do they have powers? A power that make me jealous? No. This isn't right, I gotta think deeper.

After thinking deep, Hydro can finally see his other self, being powerless, heartless, and without soul, being bullied by The Renegades. He can see himself walking out this evening, he cannot believe he got bullied by one of his classmates, Kate, Hazel, Maria, Shimeah, and the others. But what for?

Hydro seeks out for his other self from the truth, his other self.

HYDRO (EARTH-515)
I'm... powerless... why everyone in the class hates me? They think I have a curse? They think I'm a demon? They think... I'm a son... with just a gun?

BLACK DOOM
Hydro...

Hydro stops with a look of shock, then turns around as Doom's Eye floats towards him, projecting an image of Black Doom.

BLACK DOOM
Poor child... a powerless one gets bullied in front of Renegades? 

HYDRO (EARTH-515)
Huh? Who are you and how do you know I'm Hydro? And who gives a s**t about Renegades?