Epilogue: A Crying Nephilim

KRANG LEADER
A shame our brethren didn't survive the prison dimension. Then, again, their weakness has no place in my new krang empire. Open and bring unto this world the mighty power of krang! We have to find that demon and stop it...

He put the key into the slot, a shockwave echoed all over the vines. The power of the city went out. Energy glows up and travels back up to the vines. A black hole began to emerge as slimy tentacles slither out.

RADIO
Warning! This is a warning... appears to be something falling from the sky-

The cars started to float as the street crumbled. The humans began hiding from the danger. In the Technodrome, the krang walked up to a ramp and they stepped inside. Three hang from the chains. They all begin to wear them. One of the suits almost resembled Shredder.

KRANG LEADER
Begin!

The Technodrome charged up and sent bullets flying to the ground. The soldiers shoot back but they are outnumbered. The same goes to Hydro seeing the future. Several soldiers are shooting up onto krangs on the ground. The other one was eaten, and the soldier's POV shows of the infested chopper with a krang in it, minding of shooting it until he was infected. Several Air Pilots are starting to fire missiles to the technodrome, until several battleships and battle tanks are shooting beyond the Technodrome. The missiles were aiming at it, until the Technodrome fires it's laser to the missiles, making them explode. From a rooftop, Leo and his family watch the chaos. Hydro clenches his fist. The time he holds the Dragon.

SEAN
It's okay... it's gonna be alright

Hydro wipes his tears.

MIKEY
What do we do now?

SPLINTER
I fear we are lost. The Krang are too powerful.

Leo slumped down to his knees and stared at the photo. Hydro looks at the photo with his friends. Hydro felt desperate. He knows his alternate self died, that wanted to die just because he's being bullied, being jealous of everyone's looks and things. Hydro stood up a chance. Hydro closes his eyes, when the Dragon katana is glowing.
He is seeing the past, looking his alternative self. He was happy, bonding with the family. Until the renegades showed up. Several renegades are making everyone taking their attention, until his family was jealous, but he doesn't know why. They don't have powers? They don't have swords? I don't think so. Hydro looks at his alternate self getting bullied with one of his classmates. One of them is also college, taking a beating from a poor boy. Katie and his friends looked down to Hydro, scoffs, and laughs. Everyday. Hiring a bodyguard won't work, until a suicidal thoughts triggered. Hydro can see himself. That everything in the beginning was an illusion. Where would Black Doom be? It's not important. Hydro saw his brother that is also to him everyday. Why the renegades chose them? Well I don't know.

Until the alternate Sean was dragged onto the Krang, and his little brother was horrified and tried to get him when the alternate Hydro was before getting consumed. Hydro snaps back to reality... when the voice fades and turns clear. Hydro pointed at the Renegades. Hydro calculated the renegades. It was above the population of 9.10M of the humans that turned renegades. Until Hydro hated it.

HYDRO
You...

KATE
What?

HYDRO
You guys... did all of this...

HAZEL
What do you mean we did all of this?

HYDRO
Why would some of you chose mean INSTEAD OF SOMEONE? WHY DID YOU EVEN... [cries] ...