shot

"Ok ok now no crying" mrs.kim said breaking the hug and kissing yoongi's forehead.

"Yahhh!! Now I think you only love yoongi hyung" jungkook said pouting.

"Yeah you don't love us" jimin and taehyung said while pouting too.

Jin, namjoon and hoseok rolled their eyes on their three drama kings while Yoongi was just smiling looking at them.

Mr.kim noticed yoongi's smile and Said in his mind
"It will take him some time to get normal again, i hope we will see savage Kim yoongi back soon"

" Hey!! I love you all and if you all say this again then you will recieve this" Mrs.kim said while showing her hand.

Maknaes shut their mouth immediately.

"I am hungry, can I please get something to eat atleast?" Yoongi said sighing.

Mrs.kim grabbed yoongi's arm.

"Yeah let's go downstairs, I'll make your favourite food" she said dragging yoongi but yoongi stopped her.

"Mom I don't feel like going downstairs, can I eat here?"

"Yeah mom and he needs to take rest too, oh and only make soup for him" hoseok said earning a glare from yoongi.

"Mom I suddenly want to come downstairs so let's go" yoongi said but was grabbed by jin.

"No stay in your room yoongi, you have to sleep after your lunch and medicines" jin said taking yoongi to the bed.

Mrs.kim smiled at them then said

"They are right yoongi, stay here" she said then went downstairs.

Mr.kim chuckled looking at yoongi who was sulking then asked jin.

"He is ok, Nothing serious right?"

Jin nodded then said

"Yes dad he is ok, just having fever but he will be fine after taking medicines and some rest"

"Not some hyung but alot of rest, his body is still tired from the trip" hobi said.

Yoongi glared at hoseok who glared back.

"Ok ok stop your glaring competition and yoongi do what they are saying ok?" Mr.kim said softly patting yoongi's head who nodded.

"Ok now do you want me to stay here or sh-" yoongi cuts mr.kim.

"No dad I am alright, you should go back to the office" yoongi said with a smile.

Mr.kim nodded.

"Ok then bye take care" he said then left from there after giving jin and hobi a look to take care of yoongi and to stay with him.

Yoongi sighed then looked at his laptop which was on the couch.

"Namjoon can you please pass me my laptop?" He said to namjoon who was standing near the couch.

Namjoon looked at jin who nooded so he picked the laptop but before he could give it to yoongi, hoseok snatched it from him.

"Why do you want it?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and answered

"Ofcourse for work"

"And you think I am going to let you work?" Hoseok said raising his eyebrows.

Yoongi looked at jin who sighed.

"Hobi it's ok le-" hoseok cuts jin.

"No hyung, he is not going to work and that's final!!" He said then went out from the room with Yoongi's laptop.