FAMILY

"You think my behavior towards you will change now ever?" Grandpa Kim said looking down at Yoongi who was still in his mother's embrace on the floor

"You don't need to change sir but please don't go away from your family,it's your family and will always be" Yoongi said looking back at him.

Grandpa kim stayed silent.

"Shut up yoongi! Get up!" Jin said and grabbed yoongi's arm then pull him up.

Mrs.kim also got up and took Yoongi again in her arms.
"Nobody will say anything to him now!" she said.

"Don't leave, nobody leave please" yoongi requested looking at grandpa Kim who was looking back at him.

"I am not going to live here for forever, I came here only for some month but now I think I should leave before my own son kicks me out" grandpa kim said looking towards mr.kim.

"You think I can do that?" Mr.kim Said with hurtful eyes.

"Who knows,I'll leave tomorrow morning" grandpa Kim said then left from there.

"No! Please no! D-don't!" Yoongi cried while shouting.

"Shh shh! Relax baby" mrs.kim said soothingly.

"He won't leave, right? You won't let him go right mumma?" Yoongi asked again and again.

Mrs.kim couldn't decide what to say. She looked at mr.kim with teary eyes.

"I will talk to dad Yoongi, don't worry" mr.kim said.

Yoongi nodded but continued crying.

"Stop crying now yoongi" jin said ruffling yoongi's hairs.

"Yeah, you should take rest hyung" hobi said.

Yoongi looked at him while sniffling and said to jin
"Hyung he was not gentle, it hurted alot"

"Huh?" Jin was confused but then he remembered about that shot
"Oh! Want me to rub ice?"

"No! Just scold him" Yoongi said giving glares to hobi.

"That was a high dose yoongi, that's why it was painful" jin comforted stroking yoongi's cheek.

Mr. Kim also went near yoongi who was still in his mother's arms.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes Papa?" Yoongi said.

"Don't worry about anything yeah? Papa will handle everything" mr. Kim said kissing yoongi's forehead.

Others were smiling at his gesture.

Yoongi immediately hugged his father and said
"I know cause you are my superhero"

"Heyy!! You said the same to me too!!" Jin complained.

"That was long ago hyung, now he is my superhero" yoongi said sticking his tongue out at his hyung.