revenge planning

"G-grandpa?" Jin said unable to believe what he just heard

Yoongi broke the hug
"H-hyung I am not lying, you all t-trust me right? I swear I a-am say-" he was cut off by a clapping sound.

All of them looked towards the door and saw grandpa Kim standing there while clapping and saying
"Wow yoongi wow, so did you succeed in making my grandsons against me just like my son?"

Yoongi looked back at his hyung with a hurtful gaze. He saw his hyung and got scared when his hyung looked back at him with an angry look.

"H-hyungie Please t-trust me, you d-do right?" Yoongi cried while saying that.

"When did these things happened?" Jin asked. His tone was filled with anger.

Yoongi stayed silent and just looked down but then someone else said

"It happened when last time dad came here"

The voice belonged to mr.kim who entered inside the room with his mrs.kim behind him.

"You shut up!" Grandpa kim said to his son.

"This is what I am doing from long ago dad but now everything is too much! Atleast you should stop it now, he knows the truth and instead of comforting him,you are making him feel that he is just an outsider!!" Mr.kim said standing in front of his father.

"Cause he is an outsider!! He doesn't belong to our family!!" Grandpa Kim shouted at him.

"He is my son and now I will not hear a word against him!" Mrs.kim said furiously.

"Mom you knew about everything?" Jin asked looking at her.

"I got to know about it just today, I saw yoongi's uncomfortable behavior so I asked your dad" mrs.kim said looking towards mr.kim who looked down in shame.

"Dad how can you do this? You hide such big thing from us?" Namjoon said looking at his dad.

"I thought he will accept him one day but no I was wrong" mr.kim said going towards yoongi who was just looking at his grandfather.

"Yoongi I am so sorry" mr.kim apologized to him while sitting infront of him.

Yoongi looked at him and all his emotions came out. He hugged his dad tightly and cried loudly on his shoulder.

"P-papa don't throw m-me out please, I will do a-as you say but pleas-" yoongi was cut off by his father.

"Yoongi I am surely gonna throw you out if you will continue behaving like this! I want my grumpy and savage son not this little cry baby"

Others lightly chuckled but what happened next was something which they all never ever expected to witness.

Grandpa Kim was getting more and more angry by looking at their bonding and he lose his control when all of them chuckled so he went towards yoongi and grabbed him by his collar then threw him on the floor.