arrived

Kim family is having their dinner while doing some chit chatting with each other

"So boys?" Mr.kim said taking his sons attention.

"Dad is coming tomorrow"

Yoongi froze on his spot hearing that. He just looked down at his plate silently.

"Tomorrow?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, he will stay here with us for two months" mr.kim said looking at yoongi.

So, the grandfather of Kim brothers lives in US and has his own hospital there. He comes to stay here for one or two months in a year. So, if you guys are thinking that why he lives there instead of living with the family is because his relation with his son(mr.kim) is bad because he started hating Mr.kim when he adopted yoongi. Only Mr and Mrs Kim knows about this.

After finishing dinner,all of them went to their bedrooms.

"Does he k-know?" Yoongi asked himself while thinking about if his grandfather knows about the truth of his adoption

"Is that why he behaves so c-cold with m-me?"

"He talks with everyone with happy face but whenever I talks with him, he just ignore me like I am not even there"

Yoongi's eye filled up with tears thinking about how his grandfather asks everyone what they want by calling them individually but he never called him.

*Knock*

His thoughts were cut off by the knock on his door. He took a deep breath and said
"Come in"

"I hope I didn't disturbed mr.sleepy?" Mr. Kim asked coming inside.

Yoongi smiled and said
"I was not sleeping so you are lucky"

Mr.kim chuckled sitting infront of him.

Yoongi was sitting with his back against the headboard. He saw his laptop in his father's hand.
"Ohh are you here to give me my precious laptop back?" He asked.

"Yeah I thought you must be feeling alone without it" mr.kim said giving him the laptop.

"Finally" yoongi said hugging the laptop.