guilt?

"You are going to get 10 spanks hyung, right here and now!"

Hearing this, yoongi's eyes widened.
"What!!?"

"Yeah and if you tried to move then the number will increase" hoseok said already making yoongi lay on his lap.

"H-hobi! Wait!" Yoongi struggled to free himself. He was forcefully laid on hobi's legs over his stomach.

"You will say that you will never ever think about doing such stupidity Again! Got it!?" Jin said strictly.

Yoongi gulped looking at his furious hyung. He slowly nodded but then he panicked when he felt his bottoms being pulled down.
"N-NO!"

"Quiet!" Hobi said sliding down yoongi's bottoms till the end of his butt cheeks.

"G-guys sorry, plea- AHHH!!" Before yoongi could say something, hobi spanked him hard while saying angrily
"Say it!"

"I w-will never ever t-think about doing that stupidity Again" yoongi said feeling the stinging pain.

"Good now let's quickly finish the punishment" hobi said giving a smack again.

"Ah! Y-you are hitting too h-hard!" Yoongi said feeling tears already in his eyes.

"This is what you deserve! You think you did right by trying to kill yourself!?" Jin asked standing with others next to him.

Yoongi looked at his hyung with his teary eyes and said
"No but I just did whatev- ahhh!"

"None of your explanations is going to work hyung!!" Hoseok said hitting again.

Tears were flowing down yoongi's cheeks.

"Repeat!!" Jin said in stern tone.

"I w-will never do that s-stupidity again" yoongi said stuttering.

*Spank*

"Ahh! H-hoba!"

*Spank*

"Owww!! S-stop!"

*Spank*

*Spank*

*Spank*

And before hoseok could give yoongi the last spank, yoongi placed his hands on his back
"P-please stop!"

"Two are left hyung, remove your hands before I increase the number!!" Hoseok said strictly.

"Sorry please, I won't repeat it a-again" yoongi said not removing his hands.

"Namjoon" Jin said nodding towards Joon.

Namjoon nodded back and kneeled down infront of hoseok and then removed yoongi's hands from his back.

"N-namjoon no!" Yoongi tried to free his hands but the hold was way too much tight.

"You will get 5 more now" hoseok said and spanked his already red bottom two times more.