disobey

(12:45pm)

(12:45pm)

"Leave me Kim hoseok!!!"

"Not going to happen hyung" hobi said clinging onto yoongi.

"Someone save me from this guy!!!" Yoongi said shouting while trying to free himself from hobi who was forcefully cuddling him from last one hour.

"You should have listened to me when I asked you to take rest but you didn't so now I am using my own way" hobi said holding yoongi tightly.

"Hobaaaa please, I will take rest but please I just need my laptop please" yoongi said stopping struggling in hobi's hold.

Hobi sighed and said
"Fine"

Yoongi smiled in victory.

"No need to think that you succeed in convincing me, I am going to give you the laptop only for an hour" hobi said leaving yoongi who quickly sat down on the bed.

"Two hours please?" Yoongi requested.

"Only for an hour and that's final" hobi said and left from there to get the laptop from his room.

Yoongi pouted but then smirked.

After a minute, hobi came back with the laptop and gave it to yoongi.

"I will come back after an hour" hobi said then left from there.

"I can't believe that you gave him his laptop" Mrs Kim said chuckling.

"He said please three times in one sentence and he called me hoba so" hobi said and rolled his eyes when he saw his mom smiling at him.

"Awww, dr.kim hoseok is soft for his hyungie's calling him hoba" Mrs.kim said and laughed when she saw hobi's shy smile.

Then someone else also laughed making hobi and mrs.kim turn their head towards the door. They saw mr.kim standing there while crossing his arms over his chest.
"Yoongi knows very well to how to use this 'hoba' weapon" he said sitting beside Mrs.kim.