abused?

"Can someone ask me for breakfast? I am hungry" grandpa Kim said

"Then you should have told us grandpa, you know mom has made your favourite dishes" namjoon said.

"Yeah dad, come let's have breakfast together" mrs.kim said smiling lightly.

"You guys also haven't done breakfast?" Grandpa Kim asked.

"No, we were waiting for you" taehyung said getting up from the couch.

"Then let's go and have Breakfast now" Grandpa Kim said and they all went to the dining room.

"So is everything going well in office yoongi?" Grandpa Kim asked looking towards yoongi who was in deep thoughts

"Yes everything is going g-great there " yoongi answered looking down at his plate.

Jin and his other brothers were confused because of yoongi's behavior. They couldn't understand that why yoongi is looking so uncomfortable.

"Ok it's good then, I will also go with you to the office tomorrow" grandpa Kim said then continued eating.

Yoongi gulped. He doesn't want to experience that again which happened once in the office.

Mrs.kim were noticing yoongi's feared expression. She quickly took action by saying to grandpa Kim
"But dad you should relax here, I mean you should spend time with boys instead of going to office right? Don't worry about work"

"Yeah grandpa, spend time with us please?" Jungkook said cutely.

"Ok ok fine" grandpa Kim said ruffling jungkook's hairs who was sitting beside him.

Mrs.kim sighed in relief. She looked at yoongi and saw him also a little relaxed now. He looked back towards her mother and smiled a little which made Mrs.kim's eyes to fill with tears but she controlled herself.

"Ok so let's have breakfast then we wil-" grandpa Kim was cut off by mr.kim.

"Dad I think you should take rest after breakfast, you must be tired"