saved

"Yoongi!!"

"Hyung!!"

Jin and the maknae like were calling yoongi while following him.

"I can't live! I don't want to!!"
Yoongi was saying this again and again while running fastly till he reached the terrace. He ran and stood on the railing.

"Yoongi! If you think of us as your brothers and if you love mom and dad then I know that you will not do anything stupid!" Jin shouted while stopping a little far from yoongi with maknae line and grandpa Kim behind him

Yoongi sobbed while looking back at him.
"I love you all and t-thats why I am gonna do it, I don't want you all to hear anything bad because of me!" He said with a broken voice.

Tears were gathering up in jin's eyes.
"Meow please come down from there, I beg you please" he said while crying.

Yoongi was feeling guilty for making his hyung cry like this. He saw his three younger clingy brothers who were looking back at him with tears falling out of their eyes.
"I don't deserve it! I don't d-deserve this love! I am nothing more than just an embarrassment!" He said while going backwards to the end of the railing.

"Yoongi! Stop!!" Jin shouted stepping closer to yoongi but immediately stopped when yoongi said
"Hyung if you came closer then I am gonna jump!"

"Ok I w-won't come but pleas-" Jin was cut off by someone

"Then what the hell are you waiting for!!? Jump right now!!" Grandpa Kim said who was standing behind Jin.

Yoongi was not looking at him. He never had the courage to look in his eyes.

"If something happened to my brother today then even i don't know what I will do to you sir but one thing is sure is that I am gonna do something which you have never expected!" Jin threatened his grandfather while still focusing on yoongi.

Grandpa Kim smirked and said
"I can bear anything in exchange of your precious adopted brother's life"

The brothers were fuming in anger. They were making fists but nobody said anything back cause their whole focus was on yoongi right now who was ready to jump anytime but then-

"Get down from there right now yoongi!"

Yoongi looked towards the terrace door and saw his father standing there with namjoon and hoseok behind him.

"I said get your ass down from there yoongi! Right now!" Mr.kim said stepping towards yoongi.

"S-stop or I will jump!!" Yoongi said stepping back more which made mr.kim to stop.

"This is wrong yoongi! We talked about everything right? I thought you was a good and understanding boy but you are Proving me wrong right now" mr.kim said.

"Why did t-they abondoned me like that! What was my f-fault?" Yoongi asked looking at his father. His breathing was uneven and his body was shaking.

Mr.kim's eyes softened
"I d-don't know yoongi but it's their bad luck that their talented and smart boy is my son now" he said slowly taking steps towards yoongi.