protect

"Grandfather is here!!"

Hearing this, yoongi got up from his chair in fear. His hands started shaking remembering about what happened before in the office when grandpa Kim came there and now something like that will happen again?

Jin who was now also standing with a shocked face looked towards yoongi and saw his frightened expression. He quickly went to him and embraced him in his secure arms while saying comforting words
"Don't worry yoongi, we are here with you now ok? You are not alone this time"

Yoongi gripped his hyung's shirt tightly while hiding his face in the crook of his neck.
"S-sir will b-beat me, I did nothing wrong I swear hyungie"

Jin felt so broken hearing yoongi Calling their grandfather sir. He will never forget his grandfather for abusing Yoongi.

Jimin, taehyung and jungkook who were Now standing infront of the desk were feeling so guilty right now that they did nothing to save their hyung from their grandfather.

Jungkook went towards yoongi and Jin then took yoongi in his own arms hugging him gently then said in the softest tone
"Your brothers are here with you yoonie hyungie then why are you scared huh?"

"I know bunny but h-he never listen to anyone, he will do what he wants" yoongi said in a feared voice.

"And you think we will let him hurt you infront of our eyes huh? Don't you trust us hyung?" Jungkook said seriously.

Yoongi stayed quiet.

"Hyung? You trust us right?" Jungkook asked.

"B-bunny he really never think about anything when he is a-angry and now I know that he must be very angry at me because you all fought with him because of m-me" yoongi said with tear filled eyes.

The brothers were so hurt hearing that. They don't even want to imagine about the way their grandfather has been treating yoongi in the past.

"Hyung nothing like before will happen now okay?we will protect you and it's our promise" taehyung said smiling towards yoongi.

"And Kim brothers never break their promises right?" Jimin said now standing next to jungkook and stroking Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi felt a little relieved but still the past memories were stuck in his head.

Jin was still noticing fear on yoongi's face so he said softly
"Let's go home meow,you want to go home right?"

Yoongi nodded his head immediately while still embraced in jungkook's arms.

"Okay then let's g-" Before Jin could complete, the door of the cabin burst opened and there the brothers saw their grandfather standing who then asked
"Where are you guys going?"

"Home" Jin said looking back at yoongi. He held yoongi's hand and said
"Let's go"

Jungkook unwrapped his arms from around yoongi who then clinged onto jin's arm while gripping his hand very tightly but when he stepped forward, grandpa Kim said
"But you guys just came some minutes ago right?"