19

~~in the lab~~

'What have you found?' Brennan asked walking into the bone room. 'A pelvis?'

'The anterior posterior diameter is 160mm and the transverse diameter is 240mm.' Seraphina began holding up the pelvis before Fisher and Brennan.

'Look at you, reducing the pelvic inlet the oraphus of life to a numerical abstract.' Fisher ranted.

'We need numerical constructs to understand any aspect of our world.' Brennan rebutted.

'I think thats my cue ima go see whatJack'sdoing.' She said walking out the room.

~~at Jack's desk~~

'Hey.' She said walking up to his desk.

'Hey how are you doing.' Jack asked standing and hugging her before pulling her onto a chair beside him.

'Im good Brennan and Fisher started talking about how maths is necessary to understand the universe so I left.'

'Fair enough.'

'Hey guys. Look Sera i know you can sense that everyone is treating you carefully and I understand why but I get if you are frustrated with it.' Ange began.

'Im n-' Sera started.

'Nice try i saw the sigh when Brennan asked if you were supposed to be here and then when Booth asked and when Cam asked.' She laughed. 'Dont get me wrong i will check on you im not gonna pretend it didnt happen. But everyone has trauma, Brennan and Jack got kidnapped and buried alive, Booth was in a literal war zone, Zack blew his hands off. Im not trying to take away from the fact you have trauma, im trying to treat you like i normally would. Nothings changed for our relationship, i still love you like id love my sister. Your one of my best friends Sera and because of that im gonna be the one to treat you like a normal human not a fragile doll.'

'Thanks Ange, i have a favour though will you go nickname hunting for me.' Sera smiled.

'100% i will and ill give you options when we go drinking tonight at the founding fathers?' Ange offered.

'We're down.' Jack said nodding.

'Ill ask Cam, Brennan, Booth and Sweets later. Meet at like 8.' Ange said leaving the couple alone.

'You know what that means?' Sera said sitting on Jack's knee and wrapping her arms around his neck.

'No, what does it mean love?' He asked resting his hands on her waist to prevent her falling.

'I'm picking our outfits.' She said pecking his lips with her own.

Jack sighed and laughed at her childish nature as she returned to her chair and began spinning in circles laughing.

A.N.
Hey guys really short chapter today.
I had to rewrite this because right as i was about to publish wattpad crashed and deleted the WHOLE CHAPTER. Fumin.
Anyway Merry christmas to those who celebrate.

~~A