3RACHA

Chan, Changbin and Jisung were the cause of the loud noise and when I laid my eyes on them, I stopped in my tracks. I hadn't completely made it back to our table and stood frozen in place in the middle of the room. 

Jisungs expression was a mix of worry and caution as his eyes were fixed on his leader, carefully watching his every move. 

Changbin mirrored frustration, the muscles in his face tensed up as he too focused his attention on Chan. 

Chans face however showed pure anger. His brows were furrowed together so tightly, it looked like they were about to kiss and the gaze in his eyes was colder than ice.

He looked like he was about to kill a man. 

The raging boy wasted no time stomping through the café, his hands balled into fists, so hard his knuckles were turning white. 

He stood in front of Johnny in a split second, his members following close behind, struggling to keep up with his pace. 

That was when I started walking again and made my way back to the table. 

Chan slammed his palms on either side of the table, gripping it, not caring if it would bend under his weight. Once I got closer, I could see his body shivering from exasperation. 

All of them were so focused on the guy in front of them that they almost ignored me. 

Jisung was the first to observe their surroundings and find me. I could see him take a deep breath and his demeanor relaxed slightly. He nudged Changbins shoulder and nodded in my direction. 

Changbins head turned towards me and he got calmer as well, however both of them didn't dare to touch their friend and tell him about me. 

"What the fuck is going on here?" I blurted out, finally reaching the spectacle in front of me. I stood behind Chan, not being able to see his facial expression anymore. I could only see how his tense shoulders dropped at the sound of my voice.

Johnny Suh raised an eyebrow as he witnessed what was happening and started grinning mischievously. 

"So I guess it's true huh, Stray Kids Leader Bang Chan has a soft spot?" he laughed loudly and shook his head in disbelief. 

Chan still hadn't turned around to face me, I could only imagine he had to be giving Johnny death glares. 

"Seems to be more than just a soft spot if you ignore the rules and cross our territory." He sneered, stirring his americano. The situation definitely amused him. 

Our territory?

I felt another presence coming up behind me and turned around, coming face to face with the young barista who had served us before. At first I thought he was just checking that everything was alright or trying to get to know what was going on, but on second glance I noticed a slight smile creeping up his lips.

Jisung swiftly got between me and the barista and placed his hands on my shoulders to spin me towards the rest of them again. 

"She's ok, Chan." Changbin whispered in Chan's ear, trying to calm him down.

That was the keyword he needed to finally turn around and look at me. So many emotions went through his eyes in a speed that made it impossible for me to recognize all of them. 

Anger.

Hurt.

Sadness.

Relief. 

Then he suddenly shut them and spun around towards Johnny again who continued his mocking.

"Never thought you'd be stupid enough to come here. You know how many we are."