1.7

"Ngakkk! " a shrill scream echoed im the savannah.

Followed by the whimpering and the sound of running pair of legs.

Urugui is once again defeated by the lion as he run away. Maybe it will be the last time to see him.... Maybe not?

Oscar spent half his anger on the male cheetah, but there was still a burning fury in his chest.

He look down to the weak female cheetah, the smell of estrus is so strong.

He growled, but there was excitement in his orbs. "How dare you ran away?"

But because of how weak she is, she did not answer him but just groaned. She felt so uncomfortable.

Oscar watch her twist around, then with a firm decision, he caught her by the neck using his massive mouth. Careful enough not to hurt her with his teeth.

"So uncomfortable.." Ahiira wants to see the male cheetah, she waits for him. Because she knew he has the cure to her unusual body.

But she got is a huge mouth holding her neck. Then a huge body pressed her to the ground

Mating in animal world is straightforward, females excrete pheromones that is very addicting to males.

Even with different species, the urge to overpower and conquer this beautiful white cheetah is screaming in his head.

Oscar knew the difference of his body to the female cheetah, that he is actually  big and is  careful than expected.

The cheetah was already weak, and the smell is just getting stronger.

With no further ado, oscars thick scary member aimed at the females entrance, his manhood is erect and terrifying.

He slowly found his way to her entrance, adding the fact of the difference in the body size, when his pen*s tried to come in her, ahiira struggled.

She felt pain, really painful.

She mewled. She tried to escape, but oscar tigthen his mouth a little and drove all his pen*s inside.

Ahiira made a shriek and mewled again, then as if exhausted, she drop her head to the ground and started to heave with big gasp.

The huge invader stayed inside for a moment of stillness. Oscar look down at ahiira and drew out his tongue to give her a lick. And slowly move inside her. The lick and the itch in her body was being satisfied.

Ahiira slowly built a purr, she started purring as oscar drove deeper.

Oscar purred too, he was also purring while slamming inside her.

(Facts. Tigers mate 300 times a day, i dont know about other big cats but i think its around the same? (눈‸눈))

He loves this, he likes how their body mingled together in this mating process.

While they are doing the deed, james and his crew was already late. They are trying to track down oscar and ahiira, the bond between the two is unexplainable.

Many people are actually more interested in this unusual friendship between the two species. Someone unexpected even called james and ask to join him in his expedition but only concerning the lion and the cheetah.

James took a peek at the 3  professionals beside him and look away immediately.

Lionel is a wildlife expert, he has been trying to understand the unusual bond of the two.

"Maybe the case is just they just wants to survive, "

"Yes indeed, but.. " the female expert, ruby, look at her phone and repeated the videos caught by james team again and again. "Theres an unusual possessiveness of oscar towards that beautiful albino cheetah. Like.. She is his wife? Mr. Albert, have you seen any thing like this? "

Then she faced the oldest and most experienced man who came to study this unusual relationship.

The old man nodded. "Exactly what i thought too.. The urge to survive have driven them to cooperate. Its not rare,.. But between two predators thats like water and fire... Its still amazing. "

"James! We found them" james name id called. One of his people look at the 4 people with a strange expression on his face. "Erm.. I dont think this is normal at all"

James and the 3 experts look at each other. I mean, except for fighting, whats else could go wrong?

The man used two drones to see the exact location of the two and was dumbfounded. He could see on the screen of his loptop what is the two doing.

He coughed and look at the three experts. "Is this normal? "

The three look at each other and rushes to the screen, what they saw made them dumbfounded.

The old man choked.

The two figure, one big, one small is actually mating!

Mating!!!
Amazinggggg!!! Is this a new emergence of species???

ᰔᩚ

3 days later, ahiira and oscar finally made it to the crossing river. Despite her heat on the way, ahiira slowly made it here.

There was still many animals who had not crossed the river.

Ahiira look at the drying river. She can cross.. But the crocs.. Are just under that muddy water. Waiting to snap.

She retreated from the water.

Oscar followed her with his gaze and trotted to her. He lick her neck, "we will wait for the wildebeest to cross, and we will cross with them. "

Ahiira slowly separated herself from him. Its wrong, even if its the law of the world, she knew its wrong.

Oscars golden eyes became dimmer, when he noticed that she is still distancing herself. He growled and bit her neck. "Dont try to escape from me. I can snap your neck if i want to any moment. "

Ahiira whined, she felt like she really cant escape him.

The same moment she heard the thudding feets of wildebeest on the land. Hundred of wildebeest rush to the water and started crossing,

Oscar urged ahiira and finally crossed the river.

When they crossed the river, the disparity between the two land was recognizable.

The brown grass on the other side look gloomy, while here looks vibrant and full of life.

Ahiira put a paw forward but hesitated. Its done.. The deal is done. Right?

She heard a gruff intake of breath beside her and she look at him. The lion was stating at her with savage golden eyes.

As if in one wrong move, he wont hesitate to separate her neck from her body.

Ahiira whined, "the deal is done.. U promised not to kill me. " it wasnt her fault that they mated. She did not even know that two different species could mate.

Oscar did not say anything, but his sharp gaze already answered her.

James and his crew watch the silent confrontation and sighed. "This is really amazing.. "