2.3

"Yes and please put the file in managers office.. "

"Hey guys do u want coffee? "

"Yeah! Get me one! "

The tapping of keyboard was heard all over the office. Its always noisy, eurielle was busy too.

She unknowingly bit a pen, frowning while typing faster.

A tall stature walks closer to her.. As the office became silent. Elsa stared with wide eyes. Stopping herself from screaming.

Eurielle was so busy that she didnt notice everything. Till a coffee was put infront of her.

She smiles. "Thank y---" as she raise her head. She was met with a smiling attractive face. "S.. Sir! "

She immediately straightened her self. "Ahmm what.. What are u doing here?"

Ybarra cleared his throat. "I.. Bought u a coffee.. " he cleared his throat again. "I may be your boss.. But please be comfortable with me"

There was a silent scream from women as they watch, eurielle blushes. "But.. Sir.. Ur the ceo.. And im your employer. " she has two meanings when she said that.

That she has to respect him as her boss.. And.. This kind of relationship is.. Not right.

Ybarra just smirks, carrying an easy go lucky charm of a teen. Many women giggled seeing that. Ybarra just cleared his throat. "From this day on.. u expect to see me often." he said instead.

Then he flashed one wink and left with big strides, leaving eurielle blushing at his wink.

Gosh why is she blushing like a teen?

Elsa shrieked, shaking eurielle "omg! ur so pretty! the new ceo likes u like ahhh!"

Eurielle blushed more, "gosh elsa stop" the teasing gazes of the people around made her panic.

Eurielle hopelessly closed her eyes and covered her face with her hand. Her ears red in shame, and her heart beating erratically.

---

Ybarra went back to his office on the top floor while whistling, clearly in a good mood.

His lips curved, jason who came to check his son was surprised to see him acting like a teen in love.

Jason raises a brow, he put down a document on the desk and stood up. "Hmm.. we seem to have a winner here, tell me boy, did she say yes?"

Courting a mate is straight forward, like what jason stated, they may have evolved from beasts , but they are still beasts.

"Not yet dad, " ybarra shook his head with a smirk. "But starting now, im courting her"

Jason chuckles, shaking his head. Jason didnt even bother to ask if eurielle agreed. Her answer cant change anything anyway.

Eurielle is shy, but she is firm in her belief that after maybe a few days of not showing interest, ybarra would soon lost his own interest and move on.

But she believed it wrong.. oh so wrong, cause everyday, at the same time, he will first come visit on their floor. And flirt with her till she turn red in embarrassment and wishes that the land would break apart and swallow her in extreme shyness.

He continues to be like that for 2 weeks..

And didnt show signs of stopping!

2 weeks and 3 days..

Unknowingly Eurielle starts to expect his arrival, as she types on her keyboard her eyes kept drifting to the door.

"OHHH expecting him?" the playful voice of elsa made eurielle flinch and she rolls her yes at elsa.

"What are u talking about im thinking about where to go eat lunch later.."

Elsa cackled, hitting eurielle softly. Then elsa widened her eyes and pointed at the door. "Its boss!"

Eurielle almost jumped as she comb her hair with her hand and peeked excitedly, "Where?"

And.. there was no boss!

Elsas almost evil laugh echoed in her ears.

Only then did eurielle that elsa tricked her. Red blush started on her cheek spreading to her neck and ears.

"I knew it! ur expecting him~" elsas playful tone made eurielle shyly hid her face in her palm.

"I.. im not!"

Elsa denied it, But they both know it was not really the truth.

Elsas teasing though, brought eurielle a realization.

Its not the first time she had a crush on someone.. she liked a senior of hers once.. one of her brothers friend, Lux an elegant cat beastman with noble blood.

But she was too young, and lux is now probably married.

And she never really saw him again,, and she doesnt like him anymore like she use too.

That familiar feeling of embarrassment is what shes feeling right now, but her heart beating frantically right now.. is deeper than the past.

Did,,.. she actually started to like him?

That thought made her blush,

Suddenly elsa starts to tap her shoulder,.. "omg Girl this time for real hes here!"

Eurielle shook her head, still not looking up. "Elsa please, stop.. im too embarrassed."

"Whats to be embarassed about?" a masculine baritone voice made eurielle jumped again, as she raises her head ybarras smiley face came to her view.

He was holding a cup of pineapple juice this time which he lightly put on her table.

"Good morning, beautiful.. i read an article that too much coffee might bring illness, so i brought this today instead."

Eurielle lowers her head, "ehem.. thank u.. sir"

Ybarra chuckles, "i prefer u call my name, but im fine with that.. u can  call me darling, that would be greater too" Ybarra nodded seriously.

She blushed again.. not commenting.

Ybarra smiles while looking at her, with a slightly squinting eyes.

"Eurielle.." she shivered when he called her name like that.. " I would really like to invite u to dinner .. "

Eurielle bit her lip, " yes.. id.. like too"

Ybarras eyes widened, shock in his eyes as he laughs, "For real?"

Eurielle bit her lip and nodded..

There was no more turns, no more childish behavior,

they have always been straightforward, With her agreement , it was almost agreeing to him like..

'yes.. lets be mates' without actually saying it.

Ybarras laugh of joy made them a target of attention, Eurielle hid her face shyly,

Ybarras voice boomed suddenly, "ill treat u all to a meal!"

Cheers echoed in the office, eurielle lowered her head blushing in silence. Ybarra lowered his head and whispered in her ear..

"I cant wait for u to be mine.."