1.8

For lions, what is the next thing to do if they travel to another land?

Find a location,. And mark his own territory.

Oscar is very careful, he smelled the places very well, and look for the a good location that is filled with prey. Then use his urine to make a mark of his own territory. He made sure to find a den in his territory, he looks back once in a while to watch the white cheetah inside the den.

As if wanting to fly at any moment. But his growl always make her hesitate.

Oscar found an unsuspecting prey at the corner of his eye and look at ahiira again. Giving her a warning, then he trotted forward and started to hunt.

Ahiira relaxed, and laid her body on the floor.

Its really wrong, is oscar treating her as a lioness? And actually didnt want her to leave?

But.. She is clearly a cheetah! Her mothers hatred to lions are unbearable. Because its normal, lions kill any other enemy predators in early stages of their life to lessen their future enemies.

She whined again, oscar and her already mated. According to the law of animal world.. They are already partners.. For now.

Cheetah mate to only one partner, if she gets pregnant, she would seperate from her mate and raise her child alone. Until the cubs grown, then she is ready to mate again, and meet her mate again.. If ever she will.

But he is a lion.. She know he will look for lionesses to fill his den. And will want a cub of his own.

That she cant give him, so its alright. Lets stay with him till the time he drives her away himself. Maybe he will get tired later or sooner.

She slowly drifted to sleep.

Oscar dragged the prey on the den, and saw the cheetah sleeping he did nit wake her. But dump the prey aside and laid down beside her.

He just watches the time flow outside the den.

James set their cameras and never planned to get out of the car at all, they are just outside the newly marked boundary of oscar. And with the help of telescopes and gadgets, they could see what is happening to oscar and the white cheetah.

After the two settled to rest, james and his crew discussed. "Will we still continue the first plan? " ask a member.

James is also hesitant. Truth to be told, the relationship had made many people around the world interested. And the viewers is only here to watch the recent news about the white cheetah and oscar.

He cant change the content of his show... Right?

The 3 expert are happily conversing in excited voices. Then they called james over. "James! We have an idea, you and your crew continue with your show and me and the others will camp here"

James immediately said no. With only 3 people in the wilderness full of big predators is a big no!

"You are crazy!" James shouted. Well.. All experts have a bit of tendency of craziness.

"But we cant lose this chance! The three of us agreed that we will continue to study this beautiful symbiosis." Looks like they had already informed their higher ups.

James groaned. Then slowly a plan came to his head. "What exactly are u three aiming here? "

The three look at each other. And Ruby excitedly exclaimed. "Cross species!! Can you imagine? Mating of cross species leads to a new kind of specie! If ever we get this documented, we could find a way to improve science.. And.. Who knows? Maybe find more secrets of the world?"

James squinted his eyes and groaned. "Fine.. But.. If ever. What if my crew and me change the content of my show? And focus it on oscar and the albino cheetah instead? I hope even the higher ups wont keep this secret from the world? "

The three again look at each other, and the old man, mr. Albert shrugged his shoulders. "I mean. Why not? "

James screamed a silent yes.

ᰔᩚ

Oscar found a suspecting enemy near his boundary, he didnt want to take a risk. So he went there at night, and saw a very.. Very strange building.

He also saw strange creatures walking on 2 legs. Strange indeed.

But they are unknown to him. They might be dangerous than they look, something suddenly hit him in the face that made him snarl.

If one of the crew had not heard small movements from the bushes, and uses his flash light to look for the perpetrator they would not discover the big cat just lying around the corner.

"Oscar is here! " his shout alerted the camp, just for safety, james himself brought out a gun.

Seeing them rushing out, oscar retreated.

They did not enter his territory. But he still not sure if they will bring him danger.

He slowly retreated back to the den, and saw blue flaming orbs looking at him. "Intruders? " she asks.

Oscar moved his mane., " no danger.. At least not now. "

Then he laid beside her. Only silence came to them. Oscar slowly snuggles his huge body to hers, and his tail intertwined with her tail.

ᰔᩚ

A week past, and nothing changes. It was as the usual for the crew. It still a mystery for the experts to solve this.

They had expected oscar to accept lionesses again. And they just need a timing for that. And a young lioness actually made its way through oscars territory.

With the set up camera, they watch nervously as the lioness trotted forward. She smells her tracks, every tree, making sure she is not in anothers territory.

Then just the border of the territory she smelled oscars scent. It a lion, the lioness look around. She knew what she had to do. All alone in the wild, she will soon be overpowered by hyenas and maybe die.

In luck she is also in heat. When she planned to enter, she stopped and from the bushes, emerged a dark maned lion.

Oscar watch the lioness in heat with his golden eyes. The lioness lowered her body to the ground, then look at him.

The people watch with hitch breaths. Then suddenly, oscar exploded with a roar.

"Roar!!!! " the roar scared away the lioness to flee.

Seeing the back of the lioness running away, oscar huff in satisfaction.

While oscar was away hunting, ahiira was beggining to panic. She smelled, and smelled. It was faint, but she knew...

She is going to be with cubs!