Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Rebirth

Lin Nuan's last memory is the scene before the car exploded: Pei Xu looked at her with a cold face and said, "Lin Nuan, you can't beat me."

She clenched her fists, wanting to pull This demon goes to death together. But she was trapped in the car, her whole body was surrounded by flames, she couldn't move at all, and in the end she could only watch that gloomy man go further and further away in despair...

Lin Nuan opened her eyes in a daze, and found herself lying in an unfamiliar environment.

The surroundings are very quiet, there is no sound, only a strong sunlight refracted in from the window.

Lin Nuan thought: Am I dead? Have you come to heaven?

But why are the decorations in heaven so familiar? Lavender double-layer gauze curtains, post-modern LED European-style crystal chandeliers...

Isn't this the room she used to live in?

Lin Nuan thought: What's going on here? Am I not dead? Why was it in the previous room?

She was wondering, when suddenly a voice said in her ear: "Dad, Mom, Nuan Nuan has woken up."

The voice was deep and powerful, like the sound of bells and drums, but Lin Nuan was most familiar with it. Her eye sockets became moist all of a sudden, and when she looked back, she saw her brother Lin Yang standing beside her bed.

Lin Nuan froze for a moment, she looked at Lin Yang standing beside her in disbelief.

How is this going? Isn't Lin Yang already arrested a year ago? Because of being implicated by her. But now, why is he here?

Lin Nuan's eyes were full of doubts, maybe seeing her looking at him all the time, Lin Yang was a little worried, so he looked at her and asked, "Nuan Nuan, how are you? Do you feel uncomfortable?"

Lin Nuan struggled Sitting up from the bed, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head. She quickly covered it with her hands, and Lin Yang hurriedly helped her up at this moment: "Nuannuan, what's wrong with you? Is your head hurting again?"

Lin Nuan didn't care about answering, she grabbed Lin Yang's hand and asked, "Brother, why are you here? You're not, aren't you arrested?"

Her words made Lin Yang feel confused, But he still asked with concern: "Nuan Nuan, what are you talking about?" As

soon as he finished speaking, a woman came out and said, "Yes, Nuan Nuan, what are you talking about?"

Lin Nuan was stunned again When she was there, she looked at Lin's father and Lin's mother in front of her, and choked up and shouted: "Dad, Mom, why are you here? You are not, you are not..."

Isn't it dead?

She didn't say this, but Lin's father and Lin's mother still frowned: "Hey, what happened to this child?" Lin's mother asked.

Papa Lin didn't speak, but just looked at Lin Nuan. A pair of scheming eyes were also full of doubts at the moment.

At this moment, Mother Lin said again: "Could it be that the wine bottle smashed your brain?"

Wine bottle? What Lin's mother said made Lin Nuan's head hurt even more. She clutched her head tightly with her hands. At this moment, Lin Yang called out with concern: "Nuan Nuan."

Lin Nuan was silent, and some fragments flashed in her mind: the car that was knocked into the air, the burning Huo Huo, and that man sneered like a devil.

These fragments, like a devil's hand spreading from the depths of hell, pulled her straight into the abyss. Her face suddenly turned pale...

Lin Yang grabbed her hand tightly and asked, "Nuan Nuan, what's wrong with you? Is there something uncomfortable?"

Lin Nuan recovered from these painful memories. , looked at Lin Yang and asked: "Brother, where am I now?"

"You are at home." Lin Yang said.

"At home?" Lin Nuan's eyes were full of doubts: "Why am I at home?" She clearly remembered that she was buried in the flames in the car that exploded.

"You still talk!" As soon as she finished speaking, Father Lin stepped forward to look at her and scolded, "I told you to study hard and don't fool around with those dubious friends all day long. You just don't listen! Now Well, I quarreled with someone in the bar and was hit on the head with a wine bottle, and almost died!"

Was hit on the head with a wine bottle? Isn't this what happened in her sophomore year? Why does Papa Lin still mention it now? Lin Nuan was puzzled.

Her head became even more painful at this time, and those fragments of the past clearly appeared in her mind. She clearly remembered that her parents were dead, and her brother, because of her troubles, died together. Went to jail a year ago. But now, they all stood in front of him perfectly.

Two words suddenly flashed in her mind: rebirth. Just like the romance novels she complained about countless times in the past, she was reborn, and she returned to the time when she didn't know Lu Yicheng five years ago!

But is this true? Lin Nuan kept asking in her heart. Is there really such a thing as rebirth in this world?

She looked at Lin Yang in front of her, seeing him standing in front of her, she looked at her parents again, seeing their concern for herself written on their faces eroded by age, her eyes suddenly burst into tears. It's red.

"Dad, Mom." She cried pear blossoms with rain: "I'm sorry, I know I was wrong, and I will never make you angry again, let you down!" As she said, she went forward and hugged Papa Lin And Mother Lin. In her previous life, she contradicted Father Lin many times for Lu Yicheng, and even leaked the company's secrets to Lu Yicheng, which eventually led to the company's bankruptcy. Father Lin jumped from the top of the company and ended his life. Ended up depressed. At this moment, she was leaning in the arms of Father Lin and Mother Lin, and she just wanted to make up for all the debts she owed in her previous life.

Lin's father and Lin's mother were at a loss: what's wrong with this child? Didn't you just say a few words to her, why did you cry like this? Normally, if you say one sentence, you want to top ten sentences? Now, why are you still crying? Could it be that she was really brain-destroyed by the wine bottle? If it's true, that's pretty good, at least, she is willing to obey.

Lin Nuan was still crying, and Papa Lin patted her on the shoulder and said, "Okay, okay, it's good that you know you made a mistake, just rest at home for a few days and don't go anywhere."

Lin Nuan nodded without saying a word. She looked at Lin Yang who was standing aside again. In her previous life, she wanted to fuck her because she was jealous of Chu Yufei. In the end, her brother was implicated, her future was ruined, and she was sentenced to three years in prison. When Lin Yang was imprisoned, he told her to be a good person and stop doing stupid things for Lu Yicheng. But she didn't listen to Lin Yang in the end, and instead became even crazier, eventually costing her own life.

At this moment, she looked at Lin Yang, seeing him standing in front of her intact as before, and her tears overflowed from her eyes again: "Brother!" She stepped forward to hug Lin Yang and shouted: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Wrong, I will definitely listen to you and my parents in the future, and I will not let you down again!"

Lin Yang hugged her and smiled softly: "Okay, we know you are wrong, don't cry anymore, be careful My head will hurt again later."

Lin Nuan nodded, but the tears still kept falling.

Although she still can't believe it's real, although she thinks it's like a dream, but she is willing to believe it all, even if it is a dream, she will indulge in it and never wake up.