Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Early the next morning, when Lin Nuan walked out of the house, Pei Xu was already waiting outside. As soon as she got into the car and fastened her seat belt, Pei Xu looked at her and asked, "Have you had breakfast?"

    "Yes." Lin Nuan nodded.

    "Have you really eaten?" Pei Xu looked at her and asked again.

    "I just took two bites." Lin Nuan made a small gesture with her hand while speaking. She woke up a little late today, and she was afraid that Pei Xu would not be able to wait, so she hurriedly ate two bites before going out.

    At this moment, Pei Xu handed over a sandwich and a bottle of milk: "Here."

    "This is?" Lin Nuan looked at him.

    "I made it for you in the morning." Pei Xu said. He was afraid that Lin Nuan would get up late in the morning and not have time to eat breakfast, so he specially prepared food for her.

    Lin Nuan laughed. She took the sandwich and milk from Pei Xu's hand and said, "Did you make these yourself?"

    "I bought the milk, and made the sandwiches myself." Pei Xu replied truthfully.

    Lin Nuan smiled, and then she approached Pei Xu and asked, "Then what else will you do?"

    Pei Xu smiled, "I can do a lot."

    "For example?" Lin Nuan Asked while unpacking the sandwich.

    "For example, beef tenderloin with green peppers, braised prawns in oil, tomato beef noodles, and..." Pei Xu leaned into Lin Nuan's ear as he spoke, "Be a qualified boyfriend."

    Lin Nuan's face turned red on the spot Yes, but Pei Xu smiled at this moment. He really likes to see Lin Nuan blushing, every time he sees the blush rising on her cheeks, he feels as if something is poking at his heart.

    After glancing at Lin Nuan, Pei Xu started the car.

    When Lin Nuan and Pei Xu arrived at the airport, Ye Xin's flight had just arrived at the airport. The two waited in the terminal building for a while, and then saw a man in a windbreaker and a suitcase walking out.

    That person was none other than Lin Nuan's good friend Ye Xin.

    Seeing her, Lin Nuan quickly waved: "Ye Xin."

    Ye Xin also walked over after seeing her: "Nuan Nuan, why are you here so early?"

    Lin Nuan smiled and said, "I said I would come to pick you up ." You must arrive earlier."

    Ye Xin smiled, and then her eyes fell on Pei Xu: "Who is this?"

    "Oh, let me introduce you." Lin Nuan said, While holding Pei Xu's arm with his hand: "My boyfriend, Pei Xu." Lin Nuan's cheeks were still slightly hot when he said the word boyfriend. Although she had been dating Pei Xu for a while, she always felt a little unreal. It was like a dream. Although it was beautiful, she was even more afraid of waking up.

    Ye Xin looked at her at this moment and said, "Not bad, you've found such a handsome boyfriend in the few years since I've been away."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but just lowered her head and smiled.

    Ye Xin also looked at Pei Xu at this moment and said, "Hi, my name is Ye Xin, and I'm Nuan Nuan's friend." She stretched out her hand while speaking.

    Pei Xu's gaze became a little cold at this moment. He knew very well what kind of disaster this person in front of him would bring to Lin Nuan. It was because of her in his previous life that Lin Nuan died in a car explosion. He didn't want Lin Nuan to have any contact with her again, but if he told Lin Nuan the truth, it would definitely hurt her. He didn't want to make Lin Nuan sad, let alone hurt her. So what he has to do now is to stay by Lin Nuan's side and not let anyone hurt her.