Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    When Pei Xu found Lu Yicheng, Lu Yicheng hadn't been out of the house for two days. He locked himself in the room and drank wine for two days and two nights, so when Pei Xu found him, he still had a strong smell of alcohol on him.

    "You came to see me, what's the matter?" He leaned against the door, looked at Pei Xu and asked.

    Pei Xu glanced at him, and then said, "I want to take you to meet someone."

    "Who is it?" Lu Yicheng asked, keeping a trace of vigilance towards Pei Xu.

    Pei Xu: "One, someone who can tell you the truth twenty years ago."

    Lu Yicheng was stunned for a moment, and then smiled: "Do you think that if you just find someone here, I will believe what you say?"

    Pei Xu The corners of Xu's mouth slightly curled up: "When Xu Kangbo found you, didn't he just say a few words casually to convince you?"

    Lu Yicheng didn't speak, but just looked at Pei Xu. In his eyes, there was a trace of anger after being ridiculed.

    Pei Xu was still taunting: "Oh, he should have produced evidence of funding you over the years."

    "But now, you should already know who is the person who has really supported you over the years." He looked at Lu Yicheng saw a dark blue beard growing on his chin.

    Apparently, he had already investigated, that's why he was getting drunk at home like this these days.

    "Didn't you always want revenge? Then come with me. That person will tell you the whole truth twenty years ago." Pei Xu said, his eyes also became sharp at this moment.

    Lu Yicheng didn't speak, he just looked ahead in silence.

    Pei Xu raised his eyebrows: "What, are you scared? You dare to do things to frame the Lin Group, so are you still afraid of knowing the truth?"

    Lu Yicheng remained silent.

    But Pei Xu turned around at this moment, his back turned to Lu Yicheng: "If you really want revenge, then come with me."

    When Lin Nuan opened her eyes and woke up, it was already nine o'clock in the morning. In the past few days, she has been busy investigating things for twenty years, and it has been a long time since she slept a night like today.

    The reason why she was able to relax in this way was because of Pei Xu's few words -

    "Nuan Nuan, do you trust me?"

    "If you trust me, I will handle this matter."

    "I I will definitely help you investigate what happened twenty years ago and prove your father's innocence."

    Lin Nuan herself felt a little unbelievable, but at that moment, she really chose to believe in Pei Xu, and she still believes in it until now .

    She glanced at her phone, only to see a message from Pei Shan on it:

    "Sister Lin Nuan, are you coming to our house for dinner today?" It 's

    true that Lin Nuan hasn't seen Pei Shan and Grandma Pei for a few days. She had agreed to go to Pei Shan's house that day, but it was delayed because of company affairs.

    Today is just free, so she can take the opportunity to visit Grandma Pei and Pei Shan. She picked up her mobile phone, replied "yes" to Pei Shan, and then got out of bed.

    After that, Lu Yicheng followed Pei Xu to a coffee shop, where he met Chu Yufei's father - Yu Yongkang.

    It never occurred to Lu Yicheng that the person Pei Xu said could tell him the truth twenty years ago would be Chu Yufei's father.