Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Before Lin Nuan could react, she bumped into Pei Xu's arms head-on.

    "Nuannuan." Grandma Pei called from behind.

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, her face turned pale at this moment, she raised her head and saw Pei Xu looking at her.

    His eyes were still extremely cold, but there was one emotion missing. For a while, Lin Nuan couldn't tell which emotion was missing, but for some reason, at this moment, she suddenly felt very at ease.

    She came out of Pei Xu's arms, watched him walk in front of Pei Maocai, and asked, "What are you doing

    back?" love. "What do you think I'm coming back for? This is my home, and I'll come back if I want!"

    "Your home?" Pei Xu's expression was cold, as if it had been covered with frost. He looked at Pei Maocai: "You made a mistake, this is not your home for a long time."

    "What do you mean by that?" Pei Maocai stared at him, his face almost distorted: "You want to cut me off Is there a father- son relationship?" Pei Xu didn't speak, and Pei Maocai continued at this moment: "I tell you, it's impossible! I gave birth to you,     that

    's a great favor, you have to repay me, you know?"

Not all parents are qualified. If you are born but not raised, you will be a father in vain!

    Pei Xu's hand clenched tightly at this moment, Lin Nuan was watching from behind him, and she suddenly felt a little bit of sympathy for Pei Xu.

    This trace of sympathy quickly expanded in her heart, even overwhelming her hatred for Pei Xu in her previous life.

    "Why, have nothing to say?" Pei Maocai continued at this moment: "If you have nothing to say, just help me pay back the money I owe outside as soon as possible, otherwise, don't blame me for being rude!"

    "What else do you want to say?" You're being polite, do you hit me like you did when you were a child?" Pei Xu asked, a trace of coldness flashed across his eyes at this moment.

    Lin Nuan froze for a moment when she heard this sentence, she did not expect that Pei Xu's same year would be like this.

    Pei Maocai: "You brat, you've learned to talk back, haven't you?" As he spoke, he was about to raise his hand to hit Pei Xu.

    Lin Nuan's expression immediately became tense. She was about to step forward to stop Pei Maocai, but Pei Xu had already tightly clasped Pei Maocai's hand.

    "Do you think that I will still be beaten and scolded by you like I was a child?" Pei Xu looked at him coldly.

    Pei Maocai was startled by his eyes, and wanted to pull out his hand, but found that Pei Xu's strength was so great that he couldn't move at all. In fact, if you look carefully, Pei Xu is half a head taller than him, and his body is also much stronger than him.

    Pei Maocai couldn't help shivering in his heart, but he still pretended to be tough on his face: "Let go!"

    He thought he would have to stand in a stalemate with Pei Xu, but he didn't expect that Pei Xu would let him go immediately after that. hand. He was about to teach Pei Xu a lesson, but Pei Xu said at this moment: "I advise you, it's better to leave quickly."

    "I just called those people and told them that you have returned." He spoke again Glancing outside the door, "I guess they will be here soon. Grandma and I won't help you pay back the money by then, so you can find a way to get rid of them by yourself." Pei Xu said calmly, as if in his In front of him was not his father, but a stranger who had nothing to do with him.