Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Ye Xin froze in place. She looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "What do you mean? If you believe him, that means you don't believe me?"

    "Do you think I'm lying to you?" Ye Xin A little hysterical.

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, and she didn't know how to explain all this, but the only thing she was sure of was that she believed in Pei Xu.

    She believed in Pei Xu, believed that he would not do such a thing as Ye Xin said.

    But if Pei Xu is innocent, then what's the matter with Ye Xin?

    He Yan came forward at this time, he looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Nuan Nuan, be sober, you and Ye Xin have been friends for so many years, don't you believe in her character?"

    Yes, she and Ye Xin Ye Xin has been in friendship for so many years, is there still no way to trust her? After their family went bankrupt in the previous life, it was Ye Xin who was always by her side and accompanied her to face all this.

    But she had no way to doubt Pei Xu.

    She believed in him and believed that he would never betray herself.

    "Nuan Nuan." He Yan called out at this moment, and he stepped forward at the same time, trying to pull Lin Nuan to his side.

    But Lin Nuan looked at him at this moment and asked, "Did you already know what's going to happen here?"

    He Yan didn't speak, but his eyes averted at this moment. He didn't expect such a result. According to his expectation, Lin Nuan should leave in despair after seeing Ye Xin and Pei Xu together.

    But she said that she believed in Pei Xu, and even pointed the finger at herself.

    He didn't know how to answer for a while, so he could only stand there. Ye Xin said at this time: "I have been friends with you for so many years, you would rather believe him than me?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, tears rolled in her eyes.

    At this moment, Pei Xu stepped forward and held Lin Nuan's shoulder.

    Lin Nuan took a deep breath, she looked at Ye Xin and said, "I'm sorry, Ye Xin, but I can't doubt Pei Xu."

    She still remembers how Pei Xu put his life in order to save her.

    Ye Xin's eyes turned cold at this moment, she looked at Lin Nuan and said, "In this case, there is nothing more to say between you and me."

    Lin Nuan's eyes were red, and her tears were at this moment fell down. She looked at Ye Xin and shouted: "Ye Xin."

    "Don't call me any more." Ye Xin said resolutely: "Since you choose to believe his words, from today onwards, the two of us will no longer be friends. "What

    Lin Nuan was most afraid of was Ye Xin saying such words, just like what Ye Xin said, she had no friends since she was a child, and the only friend was Ye Xin.

    During her darkest days, Ye Xin was always by her side.

    But now she said: "They are no longer friends."

    Lin Nuan couldn't accept such a result, she tried to restore the relationship with Ye Xin, but Ye Xin turned her head away at this moment...

    Her attitude was firm Yes, it made Lin Nuan despair.     He Yan also said at this time: "Nuan Nuan, would

    n't you rather make Ye Xin sad than believe her?"

Pei Xu.

    But this is absolutely impossible for her to do.