Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Lin Nuan discovered a long time ago that Valentine's Day is really full of malice to single dogs.

    She was lying on the bed, opened the V-letter circle of friends, and all she saw was a state of showing affection, such as flowers from her boyfriend, red envelopes from her husband, love words about holding her hand and growing old together Lah...

    In short, it's as meaty as it can be.

    Lin Nuan silently turned off her phone and lay on the bed. Just as she closed her eyes and wanted to rest for a while, Lin Yang's words came back to her

    mind—"I heard that he resigned from Xu Kangbo's company." . With Xu Kangbo's character, I'm afraid he won't be let off so easily. '

    'If he was just an insignificant person, maybe Xu Kangbo wouldn't embarrass him, but he has a talent that others don't have, so Xu Kangbo wouldn't let him go so easily. After Pei Xu 's

    two words, Lin Yang's words lingered in Lin Nuan's ears like a spell.

    Will Xu Kangbo really make things difficult for him? Will it really be like what Lin Yang said: won't you let him go easily?

    The answer is obviously yes. It was just a little luck that Lin Nuan said that yesterday.

    But she knew very well what kind of person Xu Kangbo was. The reason he kept Pei Xu by his side was to help his son win hearts and minds in the company. Now that Pei Xu left him early, how could he let him go so easily?

    Lin Nuan couldn't help feeling worried. She frowned, and suddenly remembered what she said to Pei Xu that day -

    'Why, you have no other choice? '

    The reason why she said those words at that time was only because she knew everything about her previous life. She knew how powerful Pei Xu would be in the future, and became the chairman of Kangda Group at a young age. With countless wealth, Kangda Group, which has been renamed Xufei Group, has been created into an IT kingdom.

    But now it seems that Pei Xu's road after leaving Xu Kangbo is not easy. Even in his previous life, before he became the new chairman of Kangda Group, he must have gone through a period of dark and difficult years.

    Lin Nuan couldn't help thinking: Why did she say these things at that time? She said it simply, but how will Pei Xu go in the future?

    The more she thought about it, the more uneasy she became, but what made her even more puzzled was why Pei Xu listened to her and resigned?

    Doesn't he know how difficult his future road will be?

    Lin Nuan was wondering, when the phone rang. Lin Nuan thought it was another call from He Yan, and was just about to hang up, but found that an unfamiliar number jumped on the phone screen.

    Lin Nuan hesitated for a while, and finally pressed the answer button. At this moment, Pei Xu's voice came from the other end of the phone -

    "Nuan Nuan."

    It was actually Pei Xu? How did he he he he know his phone number? It took Lin Nuan a long time to realize: Pei Shan should have given it.

    Pei Xu continued on the other end of the phone: "Are you free today?"

    "Today, today?" Lin Nuan's voice was trembling.

    "I want to invite you to dinner." Pei Xu said gently on the other end of the phone.