Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    When Pei Xu walked out of the company, the sky was a little gloomy, just like his mood at the moment.

    Xu Kangbo's words still echoed in his ears: "Pei Xu, do you really think that you can develop better without me? Let me tell you, as long as I stay in this industry for one day, I will never have you It 's his first day."

    Of course Pei Xu knew what kind of person Xu Kangbo was, and the moment he handed in his resignation letter, he was ready.

    He is not afraid of the storms he will face in the future, and he will not bow his head just because of Xu Kangbo's few words. As Lin Nuan said, this is not the only way for him to go. Why does it have to be attached to Xu Kangbo like in the previous life?

    To be honest, he doesn't care much about the Kangda Group. If Xu Kangbo hadn't hurt Pei Shan in his previous life, he wouldn't have done such a thing. Maybe he will leave the Kangda Group and find another way out, but he will definitely not swallow the Kangda Group.

    Now that he has left the Kangda Group, he feels much more relaxed. And what made him make this decision was precisely because of Lin Nuan's words.

    Pei Xu felt a little ridiculous that he would be influenced by her thoughts, but what he wanted more was to see her.

    He wanted to tell her that he had resigned from Kangda Group. From now on, he is going to explore another world, not stick to the Kangda Group.

    Where did this idea come from, Pei Xu himself didn't know. But when he walked out of the company and saw snowflakes falling in the gray sky, he stretched out his hand to catch the snowflakes.

    There was a red car speeding past on the opposite side of the road, Pei Xu's eyes tightened at this moment. He saw a person coming out of the shopping mall across the road.     Lin Nuan wore a pink wool coat and a pair of black boots, and walked out of the mall with Lin's mother. She was carrying a few big bags of things in her hand, which were all the new year's goods she and Lin's mother purchased today.

    The Chinese New Year is coming soon, Mother Lin said, let her go to the mall with her today to buy something. In fact, it was a habit from previous years, so she came out with Mother Lin without thinking about it. As a result, when two people bought it, they bought so many things.

    Just as Lin Nuan was about to call the driver, He Yan's car stopped in front of it.

    "Nuan Nuan." He Yan opened the car door, ran to Lin Nuan and called out.

    "Congratulations?" Lin Nuan was a little surprised, looked at him and asked, "Why are you here?"

    Congratulations smiled, "Lin Yang told me that you and your aunt were shopping here today." Congratulations As Yan said, he stepped forward to take the things from Lin Nuan and Lin's mother: "I'll help you get it."

    Lin Nuan frowned, but Lin's mother smiled at this moment: "Thank you, congratulations."

    He Yan smiled, and then he took the things in the hands of Lin Nuan and Lin's mother into the car. He then opened the car door for Lin Nuan and her mother...

    Pei Xu was watching from across the road. From his position, he couldn't hear what Lin Nuan and his congratulations were saying, but he just looked at this scene, Feel a little dazzling.

    The snowflakes in his hand had already melted, and the cold snow water dripped down the palm of his hand onto the ground, but Pei Xu didn't notice it.

    He looked ahead, looked at Lin Nuan, and watched her and her mother walk into He Yan's car step by step.

    Pei Xu's gaze was deeply hurt, and in the next second, he turned around and left the place.