Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The next day, Lin Nuan came to the hospital early again. In her hand, she was still holding the breakfast bought from Xu's restaurant as yesterday. But when she arrived at the ward, Pei Xu was not in the ward. The hospital bed where he was lying yesterday had already been tidied up.

    Lin Nuan frowned at this moment, just as a nurse walked by the door, Lin Nuan hurried over and asked, "Hi, may I ask where the patients in this ward have gone?"

    "You mean this ward?" Are you a patient in the ward?" The nurse pointed to the already empty ward behind her and asked.

    Lin Nuan nodded.

    The nurse said: "He, he was discharged from the hospital early this morning. The doctor originally asked him to stay in the hospital for observation for another two days, but he just didn't want to and insisted on being discharged."

    Listening to her words, Lin Nuan had mixed feelings in his heart.

    The nurse continued: "If you are his friend, go talk to him and let him stay in the hospital for observation for two more days."

    "I see, thank you." Lin Nuan said. She then walked out of the hospital, leaving all the breakfasts in her hands for the nurses.

    When she walked to the door of the hospital, the sun just passed through the clouds and fell on the ground. Lin Nuan's eyes were slightly stinging, and a piece of her heart seemed to be missing.

    This one is related to Pei Xu.

    She glanced at the blue sky, and suddenly made a decision: she would go to Pei Xu's house to see how he was doing.

    When Lin Nuan arrived at Pei Xu's house, Pei Shan happened to be watering the flowers in the yard. As soon as she saw Lin Nuan, she immediately said, "Sister Lin Nuan, why are you here?"

    Lin Nuan smiled, looked at her and said, "Pei Shan, don't you have to go to work today?"

    "Today is the weekend, Lin Nuan Sister." Pei Shan reminded.

    Lin Nuan was stunned. Before going out today, she still remembered that there was no class today, so why did she forget it now?

    Pei Shan didn't notice her strangeness at all, she took her hand and said, "Sister Lin Nuan, sit down for a while, I'll get you a cup of tea."

    "Oh, good." Lin Nuan nodded, and followed her into the room.

    Grandma Pei was not at home, Lin Nuan felt a little strange, looked at Pei Shan and asked, "Pei Shan, where did grandma go?"

    "Grandma, she went to help the neighbor's newly opened breakfast shop." Pei Shan said.

    "Help?" Lin Nuan was a little surprised, "What can I help you with?"

    Pei Shan didn't rush to ask, but first brought a cup of tea, put it in front of Lin Nuan, then looked at her and said, "It's not a big help, Just helping make dumplings and ravioli every day."

    "Isn't that going to be hard work?" As soon as Pei Shan finished speaking, Lin Nuan looked at her and asked, "Grandma is so old, can she handle it?"

    Pei Shan The expression on his face froze for a while, but he quickly smiled and said, "Don't worry, Sister Lin Nuan, grandma will take care of herself."

    She actually had the same concerns, so at the beginning, she strongly opposed it. of. But she also knew clearly that Grandma Pei would not let herself be idle. She did all this, in fact, for her and Pei Xu. She wanted to give the brother and sister as much as possible before she passed away. If she doesn't agree, Grandma Pei will still find other things to do. So after weighing the pros and cons, Pei Shan chose to compromise. Fortunately, the breakfast shop is not far from home, and it's only half a day in the morning. So Pei Shan and Pei Xu stopped objecting to anything.