Chapter 12

Chapter 12

In the evening of the second day, it was the evening of the curtain. Two cars stopped slowly in front of the largest hotel in the city center. Lin Yang and Lin Nuan got out of the car.

Lin Yang was wearing a blue haute couture suit, with a tall and straight figure.

Lin Nuan wore a champagne-colored embroidered dress and a pair of high-heeled shoes, and walked forward slowly with Lin Yang.

Lin's father and Lin's mother had already stepped out of the car. As soon as the four of them reached the hotel entrance, Xu Kangbo greeted them.

"Mr. Lin, Mrs. Lin, welcome, welcome." He said with a smile.

Mother Lin nodded slightly, while Father Lin said at this moment: "Congratulations, Director Xu." Xu

Kangbo smiled: "What did Director Lin say? "

It is indeed the glory of their Lin family. After Xu Kangbo finished speaking, Lin Nuan thought about it in his heart. After the Lu family went bankrupt, Xu Kangbo had been promoted all the way through the Lin family. Lin Nuan was very clear about the reason for this. She looked at Xu Kangbo, and saw that Xu Kangbo was also looking at her and Lin Yang at this moment: "Uncle Xu." Lin Nuan called.

No matter how dissatisfied she was with Xu Kangbo, she could still do the basic etiquette.

On the contrary, Xu Ying couldn't do it anymore. She suffered such a big loss in front of Lin Nuan yesterday, and now she stood behind Xu Kangbo without saying a word.

Even Xu Kangbo said: "Nuannuan is still sensible, and she knows to call me Uncle Xu when she sees me, unlike Yingying in our family, who is so big that she doesn't even understand the most basic manners."

Lin Nuan laughed Laughing, she looked at Xu Ying again, only to see that her face became even uglier at this moment. There was another person standing beside her, Xu Kangbo's new wife. The new Mrs. Xu seems to be about the same age as Lin Yang, but Lin Yang and Lin Nuan both have to call her 'Auntie' according to her seniority. child. That is Xu Kangbo's son.

To be honest, Lin Nuan still sympathized with Xu Ying very much. Although she was Xu Kangbo's biological daughter and lived a carefree life, her parents were divorced after all, and now Xu Kangbo had a lovely wife by his side, and they had a child together. A son, her situation can be imagined.

Lin Nuan couldn't help mourning for her in her heart. She was about to walk forward when she suddenly saw a person walking towards Xu Kangbo. The man was wearing a black suit, like a prince who came out of a cartoon.

Lin Nuan froze for a moment, she did not expect to meet Pei Xu here. She was a little surprised, but immediately remembered that in her previous life, Pei Xu had indeed been Xu Kangbo's assistant for a period of time.

It's just that Lin Nuan didn't know exactly when he did it. The only thing she knew was that the Kangda Group would change ownership two years later, and its new owner was Pei Xu.

This future villain boss.

Lin Nuan looked at him, only to see that he whispered something in Xu Kangbo's ear, but his eyes never fell on himself from the beginning to the end.

Lin Nuan should have gotten used to it long ago, but for some reason, she suddenly recalled the two times when Pei Xu hugged her. Those two times were actually the same as today, his eyes never fell on himself from beginning to end.

Lin Yang and the others had already started to walk forward, and Lin Nuan followed them after a brief absence.

At the beginning of the party, Xu Kangbo stood on the podium and said a few speeches. Lin Nuan stood under the stage, holding a wine glass, listening to Xu Kangbo's official and polite words on stage.