𝟎𝟏𝟎

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
|
|
|

"DAVID THIS THE SECOND TIME YOU CHEATED ON ME AND GOT THAT BITCH PREGNANT" crystal yelled at dd

"bro i ain't even mean to" dd said trying to calm her down. "nah bro i'm tired of your shit" crystal said. "you could of got me pregnant instead of her!" she added on.

"but i didn't did i?" dd said sitting down on the bed. "no. but are you" crystal asked. "no im not" dd said.

"k then fuck you hoe ass nigga" crystal yelled.
"keep on saying that, ion even know why i'm still with yo weird ass" dd said getting on his phone.

"bro i ain't mean it like that bae" crystal said calming down. "mhm" dd said not bringing his eyes off his phone.

"but why?" crystal said. "what do u mean" dd asked her finally looking up. "why did u cheat on me again" crystal asked

"i already said this, i ain't mean to." dd said. "your lying" crystal said. "u don't gotta believe me. and i'm not finna explain myself to you again" dd said making crystal shut up.

"are you gonna leave me for her?" crystal asked. "no im not, but u ain't gonna keep disrespecting her" dd said back.

"okay i'm sorry i'll stop." crystal said giving dd a hug. he hugged her back "alright"

two weeks later:𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏: _______________________everyone knew i was pregnant again

two weeks later:
𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:
_______________________
everyone knew i was pregnant again. i was finally finna see my brother Juan for the first time in at least a year. he was the only one who ain't know bout it.

the fans ain't know either but i was gonna tell them today, the first thing i did was post the announcement before i forget.

KALIMARE ADDED A POST!