𝟎𝟐𝟕

KALIECA POV

KALIECA POV

ever since the little accident with zara, dd been on my dick ever since, calling my phone about her. making sure i give her medicine and the whole nine yard.

like boy, i'm grown i know how to take care of my damn child.

"mami." zara said lowly rubbing her eyes with her right hand, and a small blanket in her left hand, i quickly turned around feeling her tap me thigh.

"i'm hungry," she said reaching up for me to pick her up.

"what you wanna eat baby" i said as i picked her up, and she layed her face in my chest.

"i donno.." she mumbled in my chest. "mommy gonna make you and mere some breakfast okay baby?" i said as she shook her head in response.

"come on let's go. ima call your dad for you so you and mere can talk to him while i cook." i smiled.

"where's aunty?" zara asked, "tete jen not here right not. she with uncle darrian baby." i smiled,

"otay" she smiled, me and her walked to her and jameres shared room, jamere was on his ipad watching youtube.

"mama!" mere got up hugging my legs. "hey babyy!" i smiled picking him up leaving kisses all over his face.

"i love yall," i smiled, "love you too mami" zara said as i walked over to her toddler bed and sat on it.

they both sat beside me with there heads on my shoulders.

"come on let's call daddy," i said unlocking my phone going to his contact. and pressing face time.

he answered the phone after 3 rings, "yoo" he smiled as soon as he answered da phone.

"hey BD. i'm still mad at you so talk to da kids." i said, "mmcht, fuc u" dd said, "boy don't be cussin in front of ma kids." i said

"fuck wrong witchu" i mumbled jokin, "nahhh kalieca i got sum fa u later." dd laughed as he payed attention to the road.

"anyways talk to yo kids, i'm finna go make some breakfast." i said,

"it's 1 pm" dd said, "boy, my babies just woke up so it's breakfast for me." i rolled my eyes.

"anyways. talk to you later, love you" i said,
"mmcht, love you too I GUESS." he said, "sassy lil boy." i said.

TORIS NOTES; filler chapter i guess. i'm not really good with chapters

i don't like dd at all no more. he's soo weird but ima try and end this book sooner or later cause i don't enjoy it as much.

give me ideas maybe cause i'm running out of ideas.

should this book have a good or bad ending?