𝟎𝟏𝟔

THE DAY.

𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

it was now the DAY. today we go to court to see how much jen's bail is, "KALIECA" dd yelled frm the bathroom. "WHAT?" i yelled back at him.

"we bout to leave in 10 mins hurry to ass up." dd said making me mug him, "alright i'm comin. where ddot n notti?" i asked. "they all waiting foryou" dd mugged me pulling me by my arm.

"fuck took u so long" notti mugged me. "ethan sfpwm." i mugged him back. "man come on." ddot said eating chips. we all walked outside i locked the door.

when went inside the car, i sat in the front, dd drove ddot behind dd, calina in the middle and notti behind me. "y'all ready?" i asked, "hell yeah i'm tryna see my bitch" ddot joked.

✘✘✘

we arivved to the court, it was mad busy there but we went in and sat, ddot sat at the end, i sat beside him, dd sat beside me, notti beside dd and calina beside dd.

calina,notti,dd,me,ddot

a few mins later jen came out in a prison outfit , and handcuffs, "BAE I MISSED U MA" ddot yelled making me smack him. this boy made everybody look at us.

"darrian shut the fuck up" i whispered making him mug me. i waved at jen and she waved back sitting down.

"okay jennifer lopez. you are here for assault and battery charges" the judge said, "is that correct?" he asked. "yes sir." jen said.

"okay, you could of kill crystal, am i correct" the judge asked, "yes." jen said, "okay." he said. they rambled at sum other shit n stuff.

"your bail will be set at 4 thousand dollars." the judge said making all of us smile. "okay" jen said with a smile on her face. "there is a retraining order on crystal. you cannot be near her and she cannot be near you. is that clear?" the judge said.

"yes sir." jen said. "okay who will be paying for your bail." the judge asked. "kalieca mare sanchez" jen said. "kalieca can u stand?" the judge asked as i stood up.

"okay you may sit down." he said, "okay well jennifer you are free" the judge smiled. "kalieca come with me so you can pay this off." the judge said as i got up.

the cops let jen out of the handcuffs and she ran to ddot hugging him.

✘✘✘

its been a good week since they let out jen, recently everything been goin good, allat but yeah. and ddot notti and jen and calina been over at my house like everyday.

i woke up with out dd beside me, ian care cause he prolly downstairs w the boys, i went into my bathroom brushed my teeth and got in the shower.

whenever i got out i put a towel around my waist and a towel around my head since i had washed my hair, i put on a tube top and some woman psd boxers, i did my face care n allat.

and went into jamere and zara's room, seeing zara awake i said hi,

"hi baby" i said walking to zara, "hi mommy" she spoke rubbing her eyes. "come on let's get you ready for the day" i said picking her up and walking back in my room to the bathroom.

i ran some bath water putting her in the tub along with some toys. she was old enough so wash her self off a lil bit but i helped her anyways.

shortly i got her out the tub, dried her off and put her in a cute outfit, i put her hair in two pick tails and left out some baby hairs before brushing her teeth for her.

i took her off the bathroom counter and walked with her too her room, giving her, her PURPLE ipad. i picked up jamere out his crib, "hey papa" i smiled at him.

i took him to his changing table and changed his diaper and outfit.

i walked down the stairs with zara and jamere seeing dd and notti in the kitchen and calina jen and ddot in the living room.

"okay so wtw?" i heard ddot say to notti, i put zara in the chair on the island and jamere in his high chair.

KALIECAS HOUSE EXAMPLE^

dd turned around seeing me, instantly growing a smile on his face. he got up and walked towards me. hugging me wrapping his hands around my waist.

he looked so much more happier knowing he don't gotta deal with crystal. "i love you" i spoke. "i love you too- alright alright enough" notti cut dd off making me laugh

"nah but fr wtw" ddot said as everybody walked into the kitchen. "i don't know. " i mugged him. "bitch- hey!" i cut ddot off,
"my bad." he mumbled.

i made some breakfast and we all ate.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

i opened the door seeing crystal.

"tf are u doing here?" i mugged her standing in the doorway. "where's david." she asked.
"why are u here?" i asked. "bro just tell him to come here" crystal mugged me.

"bitch this my mutha fuckin house." i mugged her. "bro david!" she shouted. "hoe shut yo ass up n get from my house" i mugged. "please" she asked

"david come here" i said he walked over from the living room to the front door instantly growing a mug.

"bro what do u want." dd asked.

"im pregnant" crystal spoke.

TO BE CONTINUED

should i make more chapters where the kids be at they grandma house, and dd's moms house???