𝟎𝟏𝟖

kaliecas pov:

i walked in circles around the hospital literally stressing, all i could think of was dd, i didn't care that i was half naked in public i just wanted to know if he's okay. i also wanted to pull all my hair out,

ddot and notti sat in the hospital room along with jen and calina sleeping. i couldn't keep myself to stay in there, i hated seeing him in that position. i finally walked back seeing crystal.

man all i could think of was punching her in the face, but we were in a hospital so i got sum for her later, i didn't say anything when i walked in but i saw her bend down and try and kiss him.

"bitch!" i shouted, making her turn around, "what are u doin." i asked, "when i heard the news i just had to come see him." she fake cried; "what news?" i asked,

"oh the hospital called me." crystal lied, "no they didn't because u aren't on his list or guest list." i said starting to get suspicious. she just sat there staring at me. "get. out." i said.

she sat there staring at me, "didn't you hear wtf i said? GET. OUT." i said to her, she smiled at me and left. "she's crazy asf bro." i mumbled, then i remembered she was pregnant to MY babydaddy possibly.

i just shrugged off my thoughts and sat beside dd.

FLASHBACK.

david's pov:

"bae i'm ready." crystal said standing in front of me with a bra and booty shorts. "for what?" i said with low red eyes looking up at her with my ps5 controller in my hand as she stood in front of the tv

"yk.." crystal said as she played with her silver belly ring. "wrd?" i said lowly, "yeah. cmon," she said, "i gotta be in the mood fa that." i said. "so you don't want too?" she asked.

"nah bru ian ready." i spoke truthfully, "please?" she asked, "nah bru, my kids in the room next door sleepin i can't." i said "so what?" crystal said as music played in the background.

she placed her self on my lap making me put my controller on the bed, she placed her hands on my shoulder grinding on my print. "i said i wasn't ready." i said, "pleaseee. just a lil" she begged, kissing my neck. i gave in a cupped her butt kissing her back.

24 hours, by aboogie and lil durk played.

i picked her up putting her on the bed, i opened the condom, "no condom."  she said, i still put one on without her knowing since i knew what she was up to already.

FLASHBACK OVER.

david's pov:

CRYSTAL 😑

crystal😑
david. why aren't you
answering your phone.

my husband forever😍
i just got out of the hospital.

crystal😑
yeah ik. your lil bitch
kicked me out when i came
too see you.

my husband forever😍
she ain't a bitch. and ik you shot me

my husband forever😍
or had something to do with it.