𝟎𝟐𝟑

FLASH BACK.
MAY 2018 | kalieca's pov.
harlem newyork.

"so are you gonna go to the party?" jen asked, "no. i don't wanna go if david is going." kali said. "y'all been broken up a whole month. he got a gf, nows ur time to show him wtf he missed out on." jen said,

"i don't even got cute shit to wear." kalieca said looking in her closet. "that's why i brung you this," jen said showing kali the outfit she got her, a smile lit on kalieca's face as jen handed her the outfit.

"i love you best friend." kali smiled, "love you too. now let's get ready to pop out tonight" jen said grabbing her stuff, the two girls changed.

kalieca's outfit for the party.

"you look so good bestie" jen hugged kalieca, "thank youuu

"you look so good bestie" jen hugged kalieca, "thank youuu." kali smiled, the two walked down the stairs, "juan we ready!" kali yelled, "ight i'm coming" juan said.

the three got into the car and juan drove to the party,

they arivved to the party, they were greeted with a strong smell of weed as soon as they got inside, "oh hell." jen laughed, "this diff my typa party," juan said, "oh no." kali said.

"wrd like all this weed and alcohol." jen agreed, "ite yall be good i'm bout to go find roscoe and nem." juan said giving his little sister a hug. "bye!" kali waved,

"okay, we finna get lit, not worrying bout no fuck nigga." jen said, "are u sure i look fine?" kali asked, "yes u look so beautiful kali, if i was a guy i would fuck u" jen said making kali laugh.

I really by hotboii, 42 dugg & moneybagg Yo, as the girls walked to the bar taking two of the already rolled blunts, that was there for people to grab, they used the lighter that was sitting beside it. they lit the blunt up and blew smoke into each others face.

"let's go to darrian," jen said letting smoke leave her nose and mouth, "what if dd's over there?" kali questioned, "so what? fuck him tf?" jen said grabbing the girls arm.

"hey baee." jen said as ddot got up and hugged jen giving her a kiss. kali felt bad because she ain't have a boyfriend to do allat with no more.

no hands by waka flocka & roscoe bash played, jen got up from ddot's lap looking at kalieca, "this our song bestie cmon." jen said, "nah im good." kali said , "girl idc get yo ass up, what i told you before we got here?" jen said as kali gave ddot's friend her blunt and followed jen to the middle.

kali began to twerk, she twerked like she never twerked before on jen, "GO BESTIE!" jen cheered kalieca. dd spotted kalieca twerking from his seat beside ddot.

"shit bro." dd said, "what happened?" ddot asked blowing smoke out his face, "i fumbled dat bro." dd said, "no comment" ddot laughed as he watched jen twerk.

"see me personally, i wouldn't fumble my wifey jen," ddot said, "stfu nigga." dd said as ddot shrugged, "ykw gimme dat alcohol." dd said chugging the alcohol.

"alright i'm done." kali said, "you did so good best friend." jen said walking over back to their seat where dd was now at. kali looked at jen then at ddot who looked at dd "what?" dd said looking clue less asfk then he saw kalieca.

"welp" dd mumbled looking around, "you look good" dd said looking kalieca up and down, "you do too" kalieca smiled making jen smack her. "i meant no u don't" kali lied.

"well we finna go fuccc- no we going to smoke." jen cut ddot off before walking off with him.

"lying your ass off rn" dd said clearly drunk and high, kali put herself beside dd. "kali" dd said, "hmm?" kali answered him, "you look real good" dd whispered in her ear making her fold.

"thank you." she smiled, "real good" dd said licking his lips looking her up and down, "thank you again" kali said making eye contact, "comere" dd said as kali scooted closer.

dd looked her in the eyes giving her a kiss in the lips, she gave in and kissed him back, the two started to make out together, "come" dd said pulling her by her hand.

they walked to the nearest room and......

FLASH BACK OVER.

hey y'all! i'm not doing no damn smut so stop asking, i'll probably do one in a different book but i'm just bad at smut and it's cringey to me.

but how y'all liked this flashback chapter? this is how zara was brought into the world if y'all didn't know.

kalieca folding so quick, i thought she was supposed to be fnf??😭🫶🏽

should i do more flash back chapters? if yes what should i do flash backs on?

and also give me chapter ideas! cause i'm running out of ideas.