𝟎𝟐𝟓

LATER THAT DAY.

"kalieca who touched you?" dd aggressively said pulling her head by her chin, "i don't know.." she mumbled trying to hold her tears in from the pain.

"you gon know today cause i'm bout to shoot that whole bitch up if youn tighten up and lmk." dd said, "his name was zay, zayvon i don't know.." i sniffed.

"finna kill dat nigga.." dd said as i sat at the edge of the bed. "why dat nigga put is hands on you?" dd asked me, "he was tryna get at me.. and told me about his cousin lotti.. and he was asking for my numbers and i rejected him." i said.

"then he started saying fuck me and my kids.." i added, "does he know i'm yo baby daddy?" dd asked, "yes he do." i wiped my tears. "ok what else happened." he asked as he picked up a blunt.

"i told him i was smoking his dead's.. and he started punching me and some by standers broke it up." i said, "you supposed to run after dat" dd laughed.

"i didn't think he would- na don't worry he finna be with his cousin when i'm done with his ass" dd said, "you finna kill him?" i asked.

"hell yeah, dat nigga spoke on ma kids and touched ma baby mama." dd said, "finna take fat nigga off da map." dd laughed letting smoke out his mouth.

"you don't have too, it was my- na ion care dat nigga finna be rolled up before da night ova." dd laughed cutting me off.

i just sat there staring at him standing in front of me. "whatchu lookin at a nigga like dat fo?" dd asked, "nothing.." i looked away.

not gon lie david was lookin real good. he had on amiri jeans, with a lighter hanging off of the belt buckle area. and a red polo shirt with some red thunders 4s.

"you miss a nigga? huh," dd said making me mug him. "i don't miss you.. i miss- bae is y'all done talking?" his girl friend jayda busted in the room.

"yeah we done." dd said, "oh okay, you look good pa" jayda smirked, did she just use my nickname for him? "uhhhh." i said. "oh shi bae yhu can't call me dat." dd said to her.

"and why is that?" jayda asked. "cause only da baby moms can call me that." dd said. "oh ok.." jayda said. she def had sum to say by the way she was muggin me.

"you got sum to say? why you muggin me?" i asked, "girl nobody mugging you.." jayda said. "yeah ai. david can i spend the night? i really don't wanna drive all the way home fr." i asked.

"ye- nah u can't" jayda said, "ion remember askin you fr" i laughed. "and where you finna sleep at?" she asked, "ima sleep in da guess room??" i said.

"good" she mumbled, "look girl, ion need no more problems in my life, so i best advice you to stop disrespecting me." i checked her.

"anyways bae you tryna cuddle me?" jayda ignored me, "nah i got sum to handle for mamas." dd said, "who is that? zara?" she questioned.

"he talking about me" i said, "why you calling her- he been calling me that since we was lil ass kids girl" i said. "okay my bad den da hell" she said

short chapter.

i'm running out of ideas, please give me some right nowww