𝟎𝟏𝟒

(i'm aging them up cause y'all omd bout zara talking🙄 so zara 4 and kalieca and dd 19)

𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

SAME DAY:

david, crystal and the kids went out to eat at waffle house.

"ai y'all don't embarrass me" dd said to crystal, "bitch shut up" crystal said making dd mug her. "stop cussing around them bro." dd said.
"my bad. they ain't hear it" crystal rolled her eyes.

"daddy up!" zara said. "mama i can't hold you and jamere at the same time" dd laughed. "okay!" zara said turning to crystal. "what?" crystal spoke.

"up!" zara said. "girl you don't command me, just cause of that you gon walk" crystal mugged the baby. soon zara started crying. "shhh shut up!" crystal said picking her up as she put her hand on her mouth.

"here you guys can sit here" the waiter said to the four. "thank u" dd said. "can we get a high chair?" dd asked. "sorry we are all out!" the waiter replied. "ai jamere js gon sit on my lap." dd spoke.

"zara sit by crystal" dd spoke. "okay!" zara said as she sat beside crystal. crystal rolled her eyes. "what's wrong w you. acting weird dick" dd said.

"bruh. nothing is wrong stop fuckin talkin to me like dat." crystal said. dd just mugged her. "hey what drinks would you guys like" the waiter came up to the four and asked.

"sprite, juice, water," the 3 said. "i'll share my water with jamere" dd said. crystal just rolled her eyes.

a few mins later the waiter came with the drinks. zara tried to lift up to drink her drink before she spilled it on crystal.

"WHAT THE FUCK" crystal yelled after she smacked zara. "yo bro don't fuckin hit her" dd said as zara cried. "nah she just spilled that cold shit all over me" crystal said

"i don't give her fuck! don't hit her" dd said to crystal. "come here mama" dd said to zara. "you okay?" he asked her. "no" she cried.

he pulled her arm to see where she got hit at, he rubbed the toddlers light skin arm as there was a red spot on it. "look what u did. i'm calling her mom" dd said as he rubbed zara's arm.

𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

me and jen sat in my kitchen as we smoked the hookah together before i got a call from dd.

FACETIME CALL FROM "BABY DADDY 😘"

"hey?" i said, "crystal just smacked zara" dd said, "fuck you mean?" i said as jen just stared at me, "she slapped her cause she spilled her jucie on her" dd said. "let me see her what the fuck" i said as i got up to get my gucci slides.

dd put zara in the camera showing the red spot on her arm. "i'm finna fuck dis bitch up, look jen" i said giving her the phone. "nah that bitch finna get it" jen said. "come on" i said hanging up on dd and going outside.

me and jen got in the car, as i checked for dd's location and drove to where they are.

𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

"you ain't even have to call that bitch" crystal spoke. "nah u not gon touch my child, u lucky i can't smack the fuck out of you" dd said.  "man i knew u was still fucking her on the low" crystal said.

"i'm not bro." dd said, "you know u still want that bitch, but i ain't gon say nun" crystal said. "i'm not bout to argue with you." dd said. "nah don't worry cause if that bitch touch me it's gon be a problem" crystal said.

"if she touch u, your not gonna do shit" dd said. "that bitch ain't gon touch me". crystal said. "YOU RIGHT CAUSE SHE ALREADY DID WHAT THE FUCK SHE HAD TO DO WITH YO ASS, ITS MY TURN" jen yelled.

"come here my baby" kali said as she held zara and the girls argued. "that bitch touched you??" kali asked. "yeah" zara spoke. "Auntie jen gon fuck her ass up" kali laughed.

"david get zara let me get my son" kali said.

"BITCH U BETTER MOVE WTMD" crystal said as jen yelled in her face. "NAH BITCH I BEEN WAITING TO FUCK YO ASS UP" jen said as crystal pushed her face.

"YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP" jen said as she punched crystal in the face pulling her to the ground punching her.

"LET MY HAIR GO" crystal yelled as jen held her hair in her left hand and punched her in the face with her right. "FUCK AS HOE" jen yelled. "hey stop!" the waiter yelled.

"bitch shut up" kali said to the waiter. "IM CALLING 911!" the waiter yelled. "JEN COME SHE BOUT TO CALL DA FEDS" kali yelled. jen got her last stomp on crystal.

"david u coming?" kali asked, dd looked at kali, then the kids then crystal before taking a big sigh, "yeah." dd said as they all left crystal in the waffle house.

TO BE COUNTINED