𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

after the fight we all went to my house which was 14 mins away from the waffle house. ddot
calina and notti came over. "what the fuck?" notti said after we explained everything.

"nah that bitch crazy" ddot laughed. "it rlly ain't funny cause my kids had to watch dat" i said. "well as long as everyone ok i don't care" calina said. "true" jen said as ddot wrapped her knuckles up for the second time.

"where dd at" notti asked, "he's upstairs with the kids" i said, "why don't you go talk to him" calina said, "there's nothing to talk about" i said. "are y'all getting back together?" notti asked.

"that's up to him, but i think he leaving crystal for good after she hit zara in front of him" i said. "yeah that was fucked up" notti said. "ima go upstairs tho" i said. "ai" jen said.

i walked up the stairs into my room seeing zara and dd in the bed watching tv. "hey." i said. "wsp" dd said bringing his attention off of the tv. "where's jamere?" i said. "oh he sleep" dd said.

"you made sure zara took a bath?" i asked "yeah, yk i did" dd said, "you okay? sorry about earlier" i said looking at the ground. dd got up and walked to me, "yk u can still look at me" dd laughed.

"uh noo." i said. "look at me kali" dd said making me remember when he used to call me kali when we were younger. "kali?" i laughed. "what?" dd said. "nun u never call me that no more" i said.

"cause u never talk to me, u always so mean to me" dd said, "i'm mean??" i faked as if i was hurt. "yeah your mean for no reason" dd laughed. "yeah cause everytime u try to talk to me you be with that bitch of urs" i said looking up at him.

"well i ain't w her no more, she's done for" dd said. "good u finally realized she wasn't shit" i said. dd just laughed. "i still love you," dd said.

"i never stopped loving you david, it's like we would always push eachother away from eachother" i said staring into his eyes before he kissed me.

"too fast" i laughed before kissing him again as he kissed me back, we were interrupted by banging on my front door. "wtf" i said as both ran downstairs.

"fuck was that" dd asked, "idk somebody at the door. and ian opening it" ddot said, "move pussy" i said as i opened the front door seeing two police officers.

"can i help u" i said as dd stood behind me. "do you know crystal diaz." the nypd asked. "yea? why are y'all at my front door." i asked as zara came downstairs and dd picked her up as he stood behind me.

"is your name jennifer lopez?" the cop asked as the other cop looked around. "no that's my bestfriend, but u didn't answer my question why are you outside my front door" i asked again.

"i don't remember coming here for you to boss me around. where is Jennifer she is under arrest." the cop said. "i'm right here" jen said. "come your under arrest" the cop said grabbing her putting her in the hand cuffs.

"why is she under arrest?" i asked. "nah wrd wtf" ddot said. "for assaulting crystal diaz at the waffle house" the cop said. "what the fuck?" i said. "you can't just take her you don't even got a warrant" i said.

"nah fr let me go what the fuck" jen said, "anything said or did will be used against you in court." the cop said as they took jen. "nah bro they just took her" ddot said as the cops left and i shut the front door.

"hell nah bro." calina said, "man what the fuck" notti said. "what we gonna do" ddot asked. "man i don't know but we finna wait til she calls us" dd said. "mommy where did they take auntie jen" zara asked.