𝟎𝟐𝟒

kaliecas pov:

"this not finna work david." i stated, "whatchu mean this not finna work?" dd said now paying attention to what i had to say.

"because! you only care about yourself, you don't think before you do things, if we are gonna be in a relationship you have change your ways." i said, "i went back to you because i thought you changed, you didn't." i added on.

"man you trippin ova a text message." dd said nonchalantly. "yes david! i'm trippin! i would be so wrong if i texted another nigga in a sexual way!" i shouted a bit.

"yes you would be wrong, get that out cho head" dd said, i chuckled "okay but on your behalf? it's not wrong all of a sudden? you got me fucked up david." i said,

"kalieca chill out bro." dd said, "nah bro you not finna sit here and play me like i'm some treesh." i said feeling tears form in my eyes.

"nobody playin you, you buggin out." dd said, "the proof right there!" i shouted throwing his phone on the bed. "wrd to ma soul you better chill out." dd said,

"man fuck you, don't text me, call me, nunadat you want somebody feelings to play with? go play with hers not mines." i said leaving the room slamming the door.

MANHATTAN NY KALIECA SANCHEZ📍 da new crib

MANHATTAN NY
KALIECA SANCHEZ
📍 da new crib.

"jen this crib so fye." i said looking around at my now finished apartment. "i know right, everything just snapped." jen said. me and dd broke up and he got with a new female named jayda.

jen and ddot are still hanging on strong, me and jen moved to manhattan for a fresher start, harlem just wasn't the move for us, me and dd be co parenting.

"the club opens tonight at 10pm do you wanna go?" jen asked, "i'll think about it." i said walking into the kitchen. "maybe you can find you a new manz or whateva.." jen said.

"or maybe i can stay home and be stuck on my baby daddy!" i said sarcastically. "bitch you fmu!" jen fake laughed. "now go find a outfit for the club tonight." she straight faced me.

"oh- yeah bitch." jen cut me off, "ughhh, i am sooo sick right now." i fake coughed. "kalieca why you play so damn much bro?" jen asked me as i struggled to open the pickles.

"i don't know, maybe cause i'm just heartbroken." i joked, "these jokes are kinda getting to you bestie." jen said, "who said i was joking??" i looked around.

"oh so you weren't- i'll go to the club!" i cut her off, "okay, but i heard they got some fine nigga ova dere." jen said, "why would they want a bitch with two kids and a drill rapper baby daddy?" i said.

"i don't know, a lot of niggas." jen said, "oop. i forgot to make this break up public." i said, "girlaaa noo. the net dont gotta know your personal life." jen said.