Part 3

cont'd --

we got into the car and went to the nearest convenience store . i quickly got out of the car not even waiting for him and darted in the store .

i started looking for the feminine isle . after i found it i quickly found the pregnancy tests . i grabbed the most expensive because theyre more accurate .. right ? anyways i went to the front to pay and then put it on the counter .

"$9.50 maam ." the cashier said . shawn suddenly mushed me to the side and swiped his card . "ion need a receipt " and walked out with the test . i shuffled behind him getting into the car .

"what was that for ? i had it myself"

"damn i cant be generous ?" he smiled and pulled off . when we arrived back at the house i quickly went to the bathroom .

i read the instructions and peed on the stick and set a timer for two minutes . after it went off i suddenly got nervous and didnt dare to look at it . i ran out the bathroom , tearing up .

"whats wrong kaycei ?" shawn asked as i walked towards him . i went into his arms and just started bawling .

"go check it .. i dont wanna" i sniffled .

he slowly removed himself from me and went into the bathroom .

he came back with it in his hand . "soo .. what does it say?" i said with a crackle im my voice . "its positive .."

all of a sudden i started crying even harder .

"what if uu not gon be here for us ? what if im not a good mom ?? i-" he cut me off . " stop kaycei . uu didnt even listen to what i just told uu . look i know it wasnt supposed to extend because we besties but if it has to become something more then ill put all my bullshit and hoes aside to build a family . im not one of them niggas kaycei . imma keep it a buck with uu , i fucked like 2 other bitches after we fucked a couple weeks ago and ian feel nothing close to what i felt when i was in uu kaycei ."

i stood there sniffling but in complete shock . i haven't had sex since and he was just fucking on everyone ? what if im not the only babymama ? a rush of anger completely ran over me so i blurted "take me home . "

"so uu aint listen to shit i just said huh ?" he laughed and said "igh" . he walked past handing me the test on his way to the door . i looked down "positive" it read with the 2 red lines . i walked out and he locked the door .

we got in the car and he drove me home . when i got there i got out of the car and didnt even look back . as i closed the door , coming in , i seen he was still parked right there .

i locked it and went upstairs to take all of this off and just get comfortable . as soon as i was about to get in bed , someone knocked at the door .

i really should get a ring camera so i wont have to wonder who it is . i threw on my robe and went downstairs . when i opened the door shawn just grabbed me and kisses me .

i wasnt expecting it but i gave in and kissed him back . after a while it stopped and he just hugged me tight .

"shawn- come on i dont have time for the mixed emotions . i don't wanna play these games anymore .. we've only been sneaking around for a couple months " i pushed him off of me lightly .

"kaycei what the fuck dont uu get ?? im in love with uu now !" i stood in silence . "kaycei for real ion do this lovey dovey shit uu one lucky mufucka to have me out here doin this"

"i think uu should go home .. ur tipsy shawn .."

"NO im not kaycei ! im trynna- uu know what okay . okay . uu got it ."

he walked off and got into his car then drove off . i shut my door and went back upstairs . i got in bed and started crying . crying about everything . did he mean that shit or was he just sayin it ? and do i want this baby by him ?

shawn is known for fucking bitches and being in the drug dealing department . see , i met shawn through ah cousin back in highschool , sophomore year but she stopped kickin it with me because she saw that shawn had an eye for me and not her .

so after a while of me blowing him off i finally let him in a little .. first we were just friends like we'd text and talk about our day n stuff like that .

when i had turned 19 he had rented out a club and threw me a big ass party . he even had a couple of celebrities show up .

it was so fun drinking and smoking in the vip section with him . i got so drunk that night . i dont even remember most of what happened but i do know i woke up in his bed .

A/N: lmk what yaal think so far😭i think im gon switch it up but idkkk

COMMENT PLS SO IK YAAL FWI !!🥹