Part 21

shawn pov

i was in the trap with bj , keef , and twan . we had just got back from kidnapping that nisha bitch . i snatched the duct tape from her mouth . "WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DID I EVEN DO ??" she yelled out .

"shut the fuck up ." i said sternly , snatching the blindfold off next . bj handed me the picture of justin . "you kno this nigga ??" i said , putting the picture in her face .

"y-yea thats my babydaddy" she flinched .

"where the nigga be at ?"

"i dont know i dont go wit him i been kicked him out"

"lie to me again and ill blow yo brains out" i said pointing my glock at her temple . "he be at De nem trap now and- and sometimes my house .." she stuttered .

"i really dont wanna die i got a daughter g.. i'll do anything just please let me go back home to my baby" she started crying .

"shut the fuck up wit allat cryin shit ." i looked at her . "uu wasnt cryin when uu fucked justin and uu was posed to be ha best friend "

she stopped crying and looked up at me in shock . "how- how did uu know about that ?"

"dont worry bout it .. uu a lowdown nasty bitch and youre dead for ever playin wit her top ." i snarled at her and got in her face . "youll do everything i say or ill kill uu sooner than im posed to ."

"yes i will please i just wanna see my baby" she cried

"ight then we gon put a mic and tracker on uu and give uu another tracker to put in his car . can uu do that tanisha ?" i backed up and lit my blunt that was behind my ear .

"yes i can .. i will.. can i please be spared ? please ive tried to apologize to kaycei .. the whole thing just happened so fast and when she cut us off i just thought why not keep messing with him .. im sorry can uu please tell her that ?" she sniffled and tried to reason with me but i just chuckled and shook my head .

"beggin not gon get uu nowhea . uu did what uu did so now youre dead ." i laughed at her as she cried .

"yo aint uu bein too harsh ?" twan spoke up . "nah she played wit bm" i mugged him cs why was he trynna defend this bitch ?

"but tellin her she gon b dead will ruin the whole plan bro . uu gotta chill out g ."

" i am fuckin chill bro "

after a minute of discussing our plan with her we ended up telling her she can live as long as our plan go smooth and she dont open her mouth . only because i wanted kaycei herself to beat the fuck outta ha when she drop our baby .

we let her go and gave her a burner phone and a couple bucks to get back to the crib . i powered my phone on walking out of the trap and seen hella missed calls and messages from kaycei . ian know what to tell ha so i just ignored it and drove off to my crib .

when i got home i took my stuff off and hopped into the steaming shower . today was rough as fuck and i didnt need kaycei questioning me right now . i needed to get shit done so i can get outta this shit .

i told kaycei that i completely stopped with the street shit so i cant really tell her nothing but ive been at the bar and she not gon believe that . i rinsed my body off , getting out of my thoughts . after i was done i got out and dried off , heading to the room .

i put my boxers on and laid down , grabbing my phone . i scrolled through insta and seen that kaycei posted on her story . i tapped on it and read it .

 i tapped on it and read it

tap

i shook my head looking at the posts

i shook my head looking at the posts . this girl really dont kno ill shake her ass up . i locked my phone and grabbed my blunt and lit it . as i smoked all i could think about was kaycei .

i miss my baby but i couldnt go to her right now , itll be too much danger . i had to cut all contact with her , which is breaking me . i cant sleep without her nomo .

kaycei pov

i scrolled through insta and got a notification . D4Go4t has watched your story . he watched my story ??? hollon cs now im finna text his ass .

bd👨‍👩‍👦

oh so uu could watch my story but cant text or call back ?? ykw Keyshawn i really dont think this finna work . i keep tryin and tryin wit yo ass and uu just keep shutting me out and doing dumb shit so im done . ill be changing my mf locks and blocking you until i have yo bighead ass baby . we can arrange something about the baby when the time comes . 12:23am
delivered

i shook my head and blocked him on everything . i rubbed my stomach and felt tears rolling down my cheeks .

what is he doing ? why is he ignoring me ? why did he get me pregnant if he was just gon do this ? i had so many questions and thoughts rolling through my head that i didnt notice my mom was calling me .

i picked up my phone and answered on the last ring . "hello.." i sniffled .

"hey baby whats the matter ? why am i always calling at a bad time ..?" she asked .

i chuckled and spoke through the phone . "me and keyshawn broke up ."

"what ?? why ??"

"well .. i broke up with him .. he's been distant and wont text or call me or anything . i last seen him the day of our gender reveal . im having contractions with no one here to help me through them and its just so irritating . he was supposed to bring me something to eat but didnt .. im so hungry ma im really finna cryy" i whined as a couple tears slipped out .

"girl youn never give people time to explain uu just cut them off like how uu did with nisha . uu gotta learn to let people explain baby and stop jumping to conclusions so fast . and do uu want me to come over sweetie ?"

"yes please ma im going through it"

"alright baby ill be there in about 20 minutes"

"okay mom i love uu be safe"

"i love you too and stop crying im on my way baby"

"mmk" i dried my tears and hung up the phone . i grabbed my robe , going downstairs and turning on my porch light so she could see when she got here .

i turned on the tv in the living room sitting on the couch . when the tv powered on i clocked netflix and went to a random anime . my doorbell rung as soon as i got into the show .

"who is itt ??" i asked annoyed . momma came quick as hell .

no response .

"i said who is it ???"

no response again .

i swung the door open . "when i ask who is it say-"

to be continued ...