Part 12

kaycei pov

after i finished getting dressed which took forever , i picked up my phone calling shawn . ever since i went to the er ive blown up alot .

"baby where uu at the appointment is in 30 minutes

"baby where uu at the appointment is in 30 minutes ." i asked mugging him through the camera .

"im down the street love . come outside and fix yo face before i fix it for uu"

okay now chill 😩

i hung up grabbing my purse and keys , leaving out . i locked the door and went out of the building seeing him pull up .

i opened the door getting hit with the smell of weed while hopping in . "damn shawn what the fuck" i said shutting the door .

"what ?"

"the smell of weed just smacked the fuck outta me when i opened yo door ."

"my bad ma im trynna stop smoking around you"

i glared at him then out the window . we pulled up to the doctors a lil while later . we went in and i checked myself in then sat down waiting to be called .

"Kaycei Jackson ?" a nursed called out seconds later .

i got up and walked towards her as shawn followed . we walked into the door she was holding open as she asked me a few questions .

"okay now step on this" she said pointing to the weight scale . i stepped on it and waited for the numbers .

"155 uu have a pretty healthy weight"

i stepped off as she asked me a few more questions leading us to a room . when we got there she made me sit on the table and took my blood pressure .

"any contractions yet ?"

"no maam just alot of puking ."

"gotcha"

after she was done she explained a doctor will be in soon .

the doctor came in after what seemed like forever .

"hello kaycei i am going to be ur primary doctor for these last 4 and a half months . soo u came into the er about 2 weeks ago correct ?" he said while typing on the computer .

"correct"

"and tests results have shown that uu were 20 weeks pregnant which is 4 and a half months and was not showing any symptoms until 2-3 weeks prior to that. have uu been taking your prenatals we've prescribed  ?"

"yes everyday"

"okay and since ur 5 months now it seems like ur far enough in pregnancy to have an ultrasound done . would uu like that today ?"

i looked at shawn and then back at the doctor . "will it reveal the gender ?"

"possibly maam but if you want we can take the pictures and give them to a loved one for you"

"yea ill do that ."

shawn rubbed my leg while the doctor continued to ask more questions .

"ill be right back i will go get the sonographer " the doc said while leaving .

"i see uu want a gender reveal ." shawn smiled while rubbing my bloated stomach .

"yess i wanna do it all the maternity shoot and everythingg"

"okay the gender reveal will be in 2 weeks then the baby shower will be a week after" shawn said still rubbing my belly .

i smiled and kissed his forehead . "imma have to do alotta runnin around for this so make this shit buss mama"

he still was in the streets but not as bad . he bought the building and stuff for the bar but they still remodeling it so its gonna take a few months for it to come together .

in order to make adjustments in his life he had to still work . i was upset but understood .

"i will its gon be so perfect and i'll buy our clothes so let me know what sizes you wear"

he nodded as the doctor and sonographer walked in . "hello mom and dad right ?"

"yea" shawn greeted her .

"okay so what we're going to do is put blindfolds on the both of uu and put jelly on mom's belly to take the pictures . after everything is done we'll put the sonogram in a sealed envelope and uu can give it to a loved one"

we shook our heads and they put the blindfolds on us .

(DONT MIND THE APPOINTMENT ION KNO HOW  TS WORK IAN NEVA BEEN PREGNANT... yet lol)

after it was done we walked out and i called my mom .

"hey baby how uu been ? i miss uu" she greeted me through the phone .

"ive been good , me and shawn together and just left our first appointment and we have the sonograms . i wanna give them to uu mom so uu could throw the gender reveal party . " i looked over at shawn whispering "is there a budget ?"

"hell nah go all out mamas"

im finna suck him dry tonight ian neva had nun like disss

"theres no budget so all costs are covered ." i continued .

"kayceeiiii omg im so proud of uu for working things out with him ! tell him i said heyy sonson ! and okay baby ill make it the best party ever "

"my mom said hey sonson"

"tell her i said hey momma "

"he said hey momma and okay thank uu so much for all ur help , im on my way home imma take a nap and call uu later"

"okay send me shawn number again i done lost it so i can send him the price of everythang ."

"okay i love uu mom"

"i love uu too baby"

she hung up as we pulled up in Shawn's driveway . we got out and went into the house .

"im sooo fucking tired" i said while flopping on his couch .

"uu hungry ?"

"yesss i havent ate nun but cereal"

"uu needa start feeding my damn baby"

"this not just YO baby ... speaking of can we go take these to my mom ?" i said holding up the envelope .

"yea cmon"