Part 23

shawn pov

"we finally got his lo's , u trynna hit that tonight ??" i asked bj . we were at my crib smoking and chillin , i passed the blunt to him .

"fasho" he said taking a puff from the blunt . its been a minute since ive talked to kaycei , prolly bout a month now . "damn man kaycei prolly done had the baby shower n shit "

"damn she finna be pissed atchu ." bj said passing me back the blunt .

"im knowin .. but we gon leave nisha alone cos imma have kaycei tap that ass we just needed ha for the information ."

"bet"

later that night

"igh foenem uu ready ?" i pulled my shoes on as keef handed me my gun .

"yessir we been ready" bj said while loading his gun . "igh we gon take the trap car so none of his peoples can trace us" everybody nodded and walked out the trap with me .

we all got in the car and drove to justin crib since the trackers said he was all the way on the south . we pulled in the back and i called nisha .

"hello ?" she spoke through the burner phone we gave her .

"foenem there ?"

"nu uh yaal can come ."

"igh we on the way"

we went out to the car and i drove to the location she sent . when we pulled up , i parked in the back so he wouldnt be sus of who was at his house . we got out and i ran up to the back door and started bangin .

nisha opened the door and told us to go upstairs and hide . we did as told and waited for him to come .

nisha pov

after they went upstairs i grabbed my packed suitcase and sat it by the door . i had some thing i left here and justin let me in to get them while he went somewhere .

about half an hour later he finally came back . "hey baby uu still hea ?" he walked in and closed the door . "didnt wanna leave yo house unlocked and unattended ." i said standing up  . "i ran uu a hot bath , better go get in before it gets cold"

"igh thank uu ma , uu kno i still love uu right ?"

"mhm i love uu too" i walked towards the door as he jogged upstairs .

POW POW POW

the sound of a gun went off and i dropped to the floor . it was a reflex since i grew up in the ghetto even though i knew it was gonna happen .

i heard many footsteps coming downstairs . "igh good look nisha now get outta hea before feds come" the man that kidnapped me spoke as he held a bleeding justin . i nodded and grabbed my bag , heading out to my car .

shawn pov

i dropped the nigga as soon as we got to the basement of the trap . this is where we killed and tortured people . bj tied him up to a chair and i slapped him .

"ay wake the fuck up ma nigga"

justin came back to as soon as i slapped him .

"man whea the fuck im at and what the fuck i do to uu niggas??" he spoke and spat blood out his mouth .

"uu was trynna fuck wit my bm after uu already hurt ha so now i gotta kill uu"

"man who yo bm ??" he questioned .

"kaycei nigga" i yelled in his face

"mann it wasnt een like that-" i punched him in his jaw before he got to finish .

"it was EXACTLY like that nigga stop playin on my top nigga fo i show uu sum bitch ass nigga" i pointed in his face .

"lemme ask uu some ... why uu fuck her bestie ?"

"we were drunk and shit happened man kaycei overreacted ." he said with blood building up in his mouth .

"dont lie to me . imma ask uu again , why uu fuck her bestie? yaal had to been doin this shit before kaycei even seen the messages bro ."

his eyes widened . "ight man me and nisha was fuckin around but it was way before me and kaycei started dating and nisha told me kaycei had feelings for me and told me i can date her . after we got together though nisha was still tempting me and so we snuck around for a couple weeks and thats when kaycei found out .. i didnt mean to hurt her bro i swear nisha was in the way"

i laughed and smacked him with my gun . "goofy ass li nigga"

"ay tell ray go clean out that house of any evidence we were there ." i told bj and he went upstairs going to get her .

"uu fucked up messing with kaycei" i said before i shot him in the head 3 times . "clean this shit up " i demanded and the others did as told .

i ran upstairs and slipped out of the clothes and shit i had on . all i could think about was kaycei . i couldnt even be there for her almost her whole pregnancy and it was eatin me up .

A/N: um i dont like this chapter but i havent updated so here ya go😭im not good with writing scenes like dis but enjoyy hope ya likee !