Part 5

2:53am

shawn

"cmon kaycei lemme take uu home its late as hell"

"bestie can i please get some more videos with the celebs" she said using her babydoll face . "go ahead . imma wait on uu right here"

she smiled and kissed my cheek and left to go find any celeb she could .

i headed to the bar . "one more henny remy mix"

"coming right up" not too long after the bartender handed me the cup and i went back to where i was waiting for kaycei .

she came back and said "okay im ready now"

we walked out and got into my car . "bestie can i go to ur house please ..if i go to mines ill freak because im drunk and gon be alone"

"of course" i said while pulling off .

around 10 minutes later i pulled up to my house . "bestie wake up " i cut the engine and went to her side . i opened her door and carried her bridal style to the door . i unlocked it and got in successfully .

i walked upstairs carefully and pulled the covers back putting her in my bed . i took her heels off and pulled the covers over her .

i crept away to my closet to get some short and underwear so i could shower and go to sleep . "shawn whatchu doin?" a slurred voice said lightly . "im finna take a shower and go lay on the couch "

"no please dont leave me .. sleep with me shawn .. please ?" she said . it sounded as if her voice was crackling like she was about to cry but i couldnt tell since it was dark so i said yea and went into my personal bathroom to shower .

after i was all done i came out of the bathroom and slid in bed with her .

she turned towards me and started playing with my ear while rubbing my chest .

"bestie im not tired anymore can we watch a movie pleasee" she whined . "no ma go to sleeeepp uu off it ." i chuckled .

she pinched my chest real hard and i flinched in pain . "the hell was that for??" i said sitting up rubbing the spot she pinched .

"becauseee ur being lameee"

"no im aint now lay down and go to sleep girl ." i said still rubbing the spot , laying back down.

"boy it aint hurt that bad"

"it definitely did" i mugged her even though she couldnt see .

she moved my hand and start rubbing it . "a big baby is what uu are" she laughed and then started rubbing me down .

tf is she doin ?

she threw her leg over me still rubbing me . i rubbed her thigh , closing my eyes trying to go to sleep .

"bestie is your dick big ?" she asked and stopped rubbing me .

"woaahh go to sleep best like right now" i chuckled at her question .

yea im up there ma

she sighed and started rubbing me again . but this time she was trynna go all the way down . "bro bestie" i laughed moving her hand . "whaaat i just wanna knoww" she whined . "why tho ?" i asked still laughing because she was still trying .

she didnt say nothing and stopped trying to go down . i looked at her and grabbed her hand placing it in my pants but not in my boxers .

she gasped and started feeling my print . i grabbed her hand and pulled it out , stopping her before i got hard .

"bestie uu packin" she giggled . "yea i kno"

she took my hand placing it in her underwear . she was wet as hell . i pulled my hand out turning towards her . "bestie uu sure about this ?"

A/N: sorry i am NOT good with starting smut scenes😭and its early bc its kinda the main point of the whole book .

anywaysssss comment pls and keep readingg !🥲