Part 4

••that night•• //flashback//

shawn

"yoo what it do ma boa" i shook my homie Bj up . "g this gotta b one lit ass party . my bestie just turned 19 today and this shit gotta b fye"

"yaal some youngins dawg" he laughed .

i turned 20 not too long ago and he only 22 niggas be flexinn

"but nah fasho fasho i already got everything out for u , uu just gotta go to the club and get shit started ."

"type shit .. igh imma hit cho line gang"

i got in my car and drove off from the corner store . when i arrived at the club it was hella cars and shit packed outside . i unlocked the club with the key they gave me and let the workers in to do their job .

they decorated the place just how i wanted . it was already 7:00 so i called kaycei .

The Phone Call:
"hey bestie"
"heyy whatchu doin?"
"nun what is uu doin ? is uu even ready like i told uu to be ??"
"umm kinda? ...shawn i had got caught up in this anime BUT i finished getting dresseddd .. i just didnt do my makeup or hair yet .."
"so get moving girl ! im on my way now "
"aw shit .."
she shuffled away and ended the call .

the phone hangs up and i pull up to a red light . it soon turned green and i arrived at her house a few minutes later .

me:im outside love❤️7:18pm

Bestie😩😩: uu can come in im not ready yet 😭7:19pm

me: okay🙄😂7:19pm

i got out and walked to the door . she opened it and i step inside . "nice place"

"thanks its not finished just yet " she said while dusting excess makeup off her cheeks .

"uu look good bestie where the tiara assum ?" i said laughing . "boyyaa uu extra but i do got a lil tiara clip and birthday sash i wanted to put on. lemme go grab it " she ran upstairs and came back down with a small silver tiara and the sash .

she puts them and grabbed her purse and keys from the counter and said "cmon"

A/N: i think imma go with @glowprincesss (on insta) or @iam_annmarie

i walked out and got into the car . she got in with me and i drove off . "where we goinn " she asked with excitement .

"uu gon see when we get there ." i said still driving . she sighed and leaned back in her seat pouting . we pulled up about 5 minutes later thru the back so she wouldnt know what it was .

"shawn the fuck is this??" she scrunched her face up at the sight of the building.

"just wait to go in" i hushed her

we walked in and her mouth dropped to the ground . "OMG SHAWN IS THIS A CLUB ? YAAASS I ALWAYS WANTED A PARTY HEAA" she squealed in excitement .

she turned around and gave me a tight hug . i held onto her back . few seconds later she let go .. dont know why but i felt butterflies or sum when we hugged . i shook it off and showed her the rest of the club and the vip section we'll be in .

"cmon K lets go to the birthday section" she smiled and clinged onto my right side .

i walked her up the stairs to the vip section as the judge announced "ayyy we come to celebrate kaycei for her birthday everybody give her a warm birthday welcome" over the mic . as he finished the many people clapped and shouted happy birthday from the crowd below .

"lemme get a henny and remy mix" kaycei said without hesitating .

"woah , dont uu think thats a strong start ?"

"look . im trynna get straight to the point this my nasty 19" she stuck her tongue out and rolled her hips as she said 'nasty 19' .

i looked at her and licked my lips and smiled . "uu ah mess ."

i poured her the mix and gave it to her . as soon as i did she downed it and got up and went downstairs with the crowd .

i sipped on my remy as i watched her dance and have fun . she came back up a few times to get the special drinks we had in the vip section .

"shawwnnn" she called my name with a drag in her voice . "yes kaycei" i said smoking a blunt . "can i hit that ? and can uu come dance with me im getting bored dancing with all these strangers . how uu my bestie and uu not even turnin up wit me for ma birthday . ur so lamee" she complained . i handed her the blunt and stood up .

i took her by the arm and guided her downstairs . thats when the dj turned on twerkulator by city girls . kaycei quickly handed me the blunt yelling "OOUU DIS MA SONG " and pulled me into the crowd .

" when i do my dance , money fight these niggas throwin bands , jt ian playin , lil bitch ion want yo man , but these rich niggas throwin paper"

the song went as she turned around and started twerking on me to the song . i hit the blunt in shock . "damn bestie" i hyped her up as she danced .

the song finished and the dj put on banger after banger . all night we were grabbing drink after drink and smoking woods left and right .
-
-
-
-
off to a good starttt🫶🏽🫶🏽