Part 30

shawn pov

since i had woke up before kaycei decided to run her a nice bath and take her and baby out for brealfast . after i ran her bubble bath i grabbed kayden out of his smelling him .

"damn li shawn uu stank ." i said before placing him on his changing table , changing his diaper .

after i finished i seen he had a half bottle on the night stand so i grabbed it and emptied it , not knowing how old it was so i just made him another bottle .

i gave it to him as i laid him back down in his bassinet and went to stop the water . i grabbed kaycei's robe from the back of her closet door and went to wake her up .

before i woke her up , her phone dinged so i checked it seeing somebody named "monti ." in her phone . i opened the phone up going to their messages but not opening it . he asked her "wyo"

i locked her phone back , waking her up . i shook her and said "kaycei man wake up ." she groaned before fluttering her eyes open . i tossed her phone on her stomach .

"who the fuck is monti kaycei ?"

her eyes fully opened before she said "just somebody me and laila be wit das all . he ah photographer for her ." i looked at her for a minute before telling her that her bath was ready and that i wanted to take her out .

she got up , going to her dresser , pulling some underwear out before heading into the bathroom . i followed behind her and told her id b back in about an hour to take her . she said okay and said she loved me before i went back to the room . i got kayden dressed before putting him in his carseat and left out .

when i arrived to my crib i put him in my room and turned on the shower . after i found sumn to wear i hopped in the shower and washed up . when i was done eith my hygiene routine , i stepped out the shower drying myself off before wrapping the towel around myself and going to the room to get dressed .

after i got my clothes on i sprayed some cologne and put on my chains and watch . when i was finished i headed put with kayden , back to kaycei crib .

i pulled up and called her to come outside . she came out a few minutes later looking fine as hell . she opened the door , getting in the car .

"daaamn ma uu lookin real edible righ now " i smirked and rubbed her thigh . she smiled and said "boyyaa " before putting her seatbelt on . i pulled off and headed towards the restaurant .

when we arrived i opened her door and got kayden out the backseat . she held my free hand as we walked into the restaurant together . we got seated and looked through the menus .

"whatchu finna get ?" i asked because ian kno what to get so i just was gon get what she order .

"maybe this french toast , bacon and egg with a glass of wine ." she said looking at the picture .

"igh well imma get what uu get so just let me kno ."

"alright im ready ."

the waitress came and took our orders . we chatted for a li bit and the waitress came back with our food . soon as we started eating my phone started ringing . "yoo " i answered , seein it was just bj .

"whatchu on gang ?"

"out to eat wit my lady righ now wassup ?"

"not shit , when was uu trynna start that club shit ?"

"prolly tomorrow i wanna catch up wit kaycei ass and spoil her today ."

"thas wassup gang imma hitchu later then ."

"igh coo ." i hung up and stuffed my phone back in my pocket , continuing to eat my french toast .

we finished our food and went to a few places , getting kaycei and kayden some stuff . she got kayden a bassinet for my house and i bought her some more clothes and jewelry .

when we got back to her house i helped her with the bags and the baby before we got in . i sat the bags down and took kayden upstairs . after i got him comfortable i went back downstairs and got the bags and brought them upstairs . i heard kaycei on the phone in the bathroom .

"yea he came back yesterday ... nah ion think thas a good idea monti ... ill talk to uu later i gotta go ." i hurried back to the room and started taking the clothes out the bag . she walked in the room and started putting the stuff up so i guess she didnt peep .

when she turned her back i just gave her a gaze because now i really felt like she was hiding something . ian have proof tho so i couldnt say nun .... yet . she turned back around and i looked away, grabbing all the empty bags , throwing them away .

"uu okay ?" she asked as she continued to put the rest of her stuff away . "yea im straight ."

after she was done and the bed was cleared we laid down and watched tv . a few hours later i checked the time seeing it was only 3 . "uu trynna do some ?" i asked , turning towards her .

"like what ?" she looked at me and smiled .

li freak

i smiled back and said "like sumn fun . "

"oouu can we go to the museum ?"

"fasho . les go ." i said standing up , stretching . i grabbed a sleeping kayden and put him back into his carseat , grabbin my keys and phone . kaycei grabbed her purse and stuff before slipping on her shoes and following behind me . when we got in the car she put on her gps to this one museum .

"daamn shordy this mf 30 minutes away ."

"and yo house 20 minutes away so stop it ."

i laughed and pulled off in the direction on the gps .

~~~~~~~~~~~~few hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~

today was surprisingly fun and peaceful with my family . i was just happy that i was out and livin .

i told kaycei about the bar and stuff and being for real this time . she said that it was good because she had stopped working since she had kayden a few weeks ago .

we went to my house and got comfortable , getting popcorn and blankets to turn my room into a movie theater . after we got our snacks and stuff we turned on an old disney movie called "jump in".

she held kayden and ate the popcorn as the movie started . "lemme hold my twin ." i said holdin my arms out .

she handed him to me and i got him comfortable in my arms and started watching the movie .

PLS COMMENT AND VOTE !! I LOVE READING PPL COMMENTS😂❤️!