Part 14

//contd

"alright girl just send me yo number and address and ill meet uu around 5 " i said unlocking my car .

"okaay see uu later couss" she said walking back towards her security.

i got in my car putting the bags in the backseat and drove off to shawns .

when i arrived in his driveway i got out locking my door heading up to his door . i rung his doorbell and the door swung open . "heyy mamass" he said grabbing me and kissing all over me .

"what the fuck uu done did" i laughed .

"nunn i just love you so much" he said still kissing me .

"my appointment is tomorrow morning at 10 dont forget . "

"i wont because uu stayin wimme tonight ." he said as we walked upstairs into his bedroom .

"okay well im meeting up with my cousin at 5"

"who yo cousin ? and ia drop uu off ."

"uu kno laila ? the singer "

"aw yea"

"yea thats cous"

"oh okay just wanna kno who u be around ."

"understandable . i also got work tomorrow from 2-8"

"igh uu goin home toma or uu stayin wimme again ?"

"stay wit uu again"

"igh"

i reached over and grabbed the remote turning the tv on . "whatchu wanna watch?" i asked looking at him .

"whatever uu wanna watch ."

i went to hulu turning on naruto . "uu always watchin this shit" he laughed . "this my favorite show and uu kno i love anime" i shoved him .

we cuddled and watched naruto for a while before i l looked up and seen him sleeping . "so cute" i said looking at my apple watch , checkin the time .

'4:56'

Notifications:

instagram: iam_lailamarie: heres ma number girl 2:40pm
instagram: iam_lailamarie: ho wtf . my address is 429 W Evelyn Ln . next to da club . 3:32pm

"oh shit" i got up putting my shoes on and grabbing my phone . i shook shawn awake . "baby uu still wanna take me or uu sleep?"

"nah ill take uu what time is it?"

"5:00" i said looking at my watch .

"damn"

"i kno rightt she gon b so mad at me"

he got up and slipped his shoes on and we headed downstairs to the car . after we got in and put our seatbelts on he drove off .

we arrived shortly since it was only a 7 minute drive from shawn's . i pilled my phone out calling the number she sent me .

"hello" she said over the  line

"bitch im outside my bad i was sleep"

"okayy and i knew it" she laughed .

i hung up and kissed shawn and got out, walking towards her house .

she swung the door open as soon as i got to her steps .

"oouu mama lemme help uu" she said coming to help me up the 5 stairs .

"girl i am not that big i got this" i laughed as she held onto me securely .

"i dont care !!" she said while still helping me .

we got up the stairs and into the house and she had a big bouncing ball just sitting there .

"whats that ?" i questioned .

"its a pregnancy ball weirdo ." she giggled . "just bounce on this and itll help with the baby ."

"umm .. okay.." i said sitting on the ball .

as i bounced we talked and caught up with each other . "yea girl the industry is so weird for real . if i knew it was gon b like this i wouldn't have never wanted to become a singer .... good thing im going back to college so i can do something else"

"im really proud of uu lai . when we were kids uu always said uu gon b a singer doe and now look atchu . a singer , intelligent , and is chasing another dream at the same time ."

"thank uu cous i really needed that . lately the family been so dependent on me because im the only one that made it out and now they feel like they dont have to try nomo because they got me .. its just so fucking stressful ." she started to cry and i got up from the ball and hugged her .

"yea they lame for that . i could never ."

"youre the only one kaycei ! that hasnt asked me for money or anything and just genuinely wanted to spend time with me!" she cried .

"because i dont care about the money . to me youre still my favorite cousin laila jackson ." i hugged her tightly .

she wiped her tears and sniffled a little . "i never asked ...what uu work as ?"

"im a wig & clothes ambassador "

"oouuu" she said while moving her fingers .

"yea i work at this lil spot downtown to try on different stuff and have people install the wigs that im trying on and stuff ."

"thats whats up girliee im proud of uu too"

"thank uu favv" i smiled .

we hugged again and chatted for a little while . "wanna grab sum to eat ?" she asked . "wendys fah suree" i said while rubbing my belly .

"yaasss i love wendys"

we headed out and got into her car . around 10 minutes later we pulled up to wendys drivethru and ordered . we pulled forward paying and grabbing our food .

when we got home we ate our food and watched cartoons together and talked .

Incoming Facetime : ♥️..

"hello" i said accepting the call ."

"bae it is goin on 9 oclock whatchu doin" he mugged thru the camera .

"dont look at me like that foo . and im hanging with my cousin we just got back from wendys ." i said munching on my fries .

"yo fat ass" he smiled . "imma be to come pick uu up tho"

"alright well im ready lmk when uu outside boo"

"igh i love you mamas"

"i love uu too"

the call ended .

"thats babydaddy ?" laila asked while eating her burger .

"yea"

"oouu got uu ah lil overprotective mannn" she dragged and laughed .

"girllaa he so mufuckin clingyy .. but i love it"

my phone dinged , getting a text from shawn saying come outside .

"see this nigga already outside ."

"oh lordd tell him i want my cousin back !"

"ill be to come hang sometime next week ."

"okay boo just hit me , uu got my number ."

"fasho . i love you cous" i said while waking out with my food and purse .

"i love you tooo" she yelled as i closed the door .

i got in shawns car and we drove off .

filler ig😭 COMMENT/VOTE