𝟎𝟓

Talon's been looking at me for four days straight

Talon's been looking at me for four days straight. A Five Guys burger did nothing to sway his attention away from me. Violence is my go to answer, so when he gets done cleaning his gun, I snatch it and point it at his precious family jewels.

"Ah!" he screams, like a manly little girl. "What did I do this time?!"

"Exist," I reply.

"Oh wow," he feigns to be hurt. "Actually, just shoot me to end my pain."

I roll my eyes at his dramatics and pull the trigger.

"Dude!" he flinches.

"Dumbass. It's blank. I knew you were a scary bitch."

Talon huffs and turns around to his unattended burger. I chuckle and throw a ketchup packet at his head. It hits it right in the center, but all he does is grab it and squeeze some onto his half-eaten burger. My attention draws away from him when my phone vibrates on the table, indicating I got a notification. I roll back in my chair and flip it over, my phone turning on at the action.

Andy: Job's done. Free tonight.

"We're free tonight," I relay the message to the idiota who's trying to save a sliver of his burger. He eats it in one go after hearing my words.

"Yes! Clubbing. Sex," he shouts. "Oh how I've missed the sex."

I've mastered the skill of ignoring him and that's exactly what I do while he rambles about all the ways he'll get a woman into his bed tonight. I've never seen the women, personally, which makes me doubt all the "glorious" details he bores me with after a night out. Now that I think about it...why does he never go by himself? I could stay here alone, and he could fuck, suck, and duck by himself.

A ketchup packet goes flying and hits me smack in the eye. I frown while wiping the excess substance away. Talon laughs nervously, already holding his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry. Totally on accident. You know I have bad aim," he lies. Aim is never a problem for him. I just stare at him. "Are you coming with me?"

"Where?"

"Out!" he groans, "god am I the smart one in this friendship?"

I laugh and stand up to stretch my body. My bones crack giving me temporary relief. Talon stands, waiting for an answer that I haven't given yet. I walk around and grab some papers before shuffling them together to deal with later. I flick my eyes up to see him still looking at me. I ignore it and go back to what I'm doing.

"Malik, if you don't come out with me I will castrate you and hang your balls on tinker bell's door. She'll be happy that she has two more for her shoes," he threatens.

"Kinky," I joke, and set down the papers. "What are you going to do next?"

"I-"

"Don't answer that," I stop him, knowing he'll actually answer and in full detail. "I'll come."