𝟎𝟕

"Mm, Ziya, please touch me again

"Mm, Ziya, please touch me again. I'll be so good for you. I promise," Malik groans from below me, his tone pleading and desperate. He came not even five minutes ago, yet he was already waiting for me to show him all the ways I could pleasure him.

"I did it for you the first time. I want you to touch yourself and look at me while you do. Get off to me like you so desperately want," I order. Malik looks conflicted, visibly showing that he's upset that I won't be the one wrapping my hands and mouth around him for a second time. "Can you do that for me?"

"Yes," he eventually answers, his hand already trailing down to grasp at his member.

•••
"Ah," I moan as I come while plopping my head back against one of my pillows.

I can still feel myself throbbing and sigh when I notice the time. I have to get to work. I would've been out of the shower by now, but memories of my recent night at the club keep replaying in my mind. Malik gave up his control so easily and it turned me on so much that it still affects me today. No use in keep thinking about it if I want to show up to work on time.

I sluggishly get out of my bed and head straight for my bathroom. My hair is already in a low ponytail, so I brush my teeth and wash out my mouth before stepping into my warm shower. My body relaxes under the temperature and feel of my shower. I take a few seconds to just stand there before grabbing my soaps and loofa to wash my body. I sing quiet tunes to give myself some sorts of entertainment until I finish washing and rinsing off.

I step out once I'm done and turn off my shower before heading into my room with a white towel around my body. I shuffle across my room towards my work closet, and find a simple outfit. A purple blouse with black dress pants. I pair it with some short black heels and dress myself after drying off and putting on lotion. I brush my hair back into a neater ponytail and apply light makeup along with perfume.

I put in small, simple earrings as I grab my phone and purse. I look around my room before heading down into my living room. Another reminder: rearrange my room. I grab a set of keys to one of my cars and leave out the house, but not before making sure my doors are locked. This is a secure neighborhood that's mostly filled with elderly people, but that makes it easier to rob, no? I at least think so.

It doesn't take me long to get onto the main road with music blasting through my car. My newly tinted windows are slightly down, letting other people hear the profound words escaping from inside my car. It's cut short, though, when my ringtone for James starts to play. My phone is connected to the bluetooth in my car, so I quickly reach over and press accept.

"Hello?"

"Z, where are you? You're usually here early."

"And you're usually late. Why are you at the office?"

I take a turn which leaves me a good five minutes until I make it to my building.

"Some big case just rolled in and they want the firm on it, immediately. You have some emails to respond to once you get here."