𝟏𝟎

"You said he committed armed robbery and the clerk is hospitalized?" I repeat for the third time on the phone

I've been taking calls all morning and afternoon. The sun should be setting around now, and I haven't taken a single break. Not for lunch, not for a breather, nothing. Not even when an appetizing man walked himself into my office.

"Ziya..."

I tilt my head away from the phone that's been nestled against my ear for who knows how long. Malik looks up at me, his eyes never wavering. Once he settled between my legs two hours ago, he never moved. He never shifted unless it was to lay his head on my lap, or run his hands up my thighs. He knows how to be a distraction, but distractions and teasing are my game.

I hold my finger up to him before transferring the man on the other line to James who was on standby in his own office. I set the phone down, not speaking until I hear the click on the other side. When I do, I turn my full attention to the man who's been begging for it.

"You're very distracting, Malik," I tease, lifting his chin higher, "how am I supposed to focus on clients when you're sitting between my legs like this?"

"You were doing pretty good if you ask me," he replies without thought.

"Was I?"

A nod is what that gets me.

"You showed up to my job to distract me, hm?" I lean down, my lips trailing very close to his mouth before moving up to whisper in his ear. "Because you need me."

Another nod. I lean back to study his facial expression, and all I see is submissiveness mixed with need and want. Maybe a little bit of dominance. It's a dangerous game to play with him. Especially when I've been feeling the same thing. I'm Malik's just as much as he's mine. Being with another man- dominating another man hasn't crossed my mind. It's safe to say, I've been waiting for him to show up again. The breaks I did manage to take were full of me thinking of him, and the things we could do.

Sex, for me, has been off limits for a while. Malik just happened to awake something in me, and I don't know if it can be tamed. And untamable is a feeling that I haven't felt in so long. That's why Malik is mine. I'll make him feel like he's mine, and I'm his in the terms of sexual intimacy.

When my eyes meet his, it's like his desire grew tenfold. I slide back in my chair before standing up. Malik stays rooted in the same position, and I can't help but to smirk for the umpteenth time.

"I love when you're on your knees for me," I comment, "makes me wonder about what you can do while in that position."

I watch him suck in a breath, and silently relish in the fact that a few words coming from my mouth can make him that way. He probably knows it's the same for me. All that pleading and begging he does...i'd be surprised if he didn't do it just to get a reaction out of me. My mind fills with thoughts that makes me want to do unholy things right on my office floor. If it wasn't so unsanitary, we'd be at it right now.